If our oceanfront condo at Sand Dollar I 108 isn't paradise, it's the nearest place to it! Steps away from Crescent Beach, it also overlooks the dreamy marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway. Pelicans glide past, the waves murmur, and the livin' is easy!
Our ground floor condo sits on the dunes, with a little path taking you from the breezy patio right to the sugary white sands of Crescent Beach. You can see the water from the patio (and the living room, and the dining room, and the master bedroom, and even the kitchen!). Gaze out a back window and you'll see the quieter water of the Intracoastal, a fabulous place to catch the sunset. If you're a birdwatcher, you're going to be in heaven here. And if you love water, it's waiting for you on 2 sides here at Sand Dollar I 108!
Step through the sliding glass doors from the patio into the condo, and you'll immediately be impressed by the light, cool atmosphere. We've recently remodeled, and the emphasis is on quality furnishings and appliances and plenty of open space in every room. You'll love the comfortably long couch (perfectly nap-sized!), the easy chairs, and our big TV. There's plenty of space for the kids to play, and the view is simply divine. Kick back and savor the joy of a beach vacation!
The dining area is connected to the living room, keeping the group together while some watch a game on TV and others wage a Monopoly battle. Our big table easily seats 6, and there are also stools at the breakfast bar, in case you want to set up a children's table. The dining area gives you the option of being as formal or informal as you please -- anything from candles and serving dishes to paper plates carried out to the patio is fair game here!
You may not be planning on much cooking on your vacation, but our kitchen is out to change your mind. Completely updated, this galley-style design features brand-new appliances, travertine tabletops, and a tiled floor. We've stocked the cupboards with dishes, flatware, utensils, and cooking pots, too, so all you need to provide is the food! You'll appreciate the time-savers here, from the microwave and dishwasher to the coffeemaker and blender.
Speaking of time-savers, we also have a full-sized washer and dryer for your use at Sandpaper I 108, as well as all the fresh linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you'll need. We offer free WiFi, as well as secure covered parking in our downstairs garage. It's all the little extras that make the difference!
And when it comes to our master suite, it's all about luxury and relaxation. You'll love the king-sized bed, from which you have panoramic ocean views through a big bank of windows. A cushiony reading chair urges you to sit up late one night and finish that thriller. A TV is available for midnight movies, and the patio is just steps away through the sliding glass doors. If you're an early riser, slip down to the beach and watch the sunrise while collecting treasures tossed up by the high tide!
The master bath is a pleasure as well. You'll love the walk-in shower, stone countertops, and wooden cabinetry. A second full bathroom is convenient to the other two bedrooms, with both a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. Everything is sparkling new and spacious!
The second bedroom contains a queen and a twin bed, as well as a TV and plenty of sunshine, while the third boasts 2 twins and another TV. Room for everybody here at Sand Dollar I 108!
And the best part of it all is the location. The Sand Dollar complex offers a lovely swimming pool and fenced tennis court, and here you're within a 5-minute car ride of historic downtown St. Augustine. The beach is wide and unspoiled here, and thanks to its unique position nearly 50 miles from the Gulf Stream, is largely untouched by storms. If you're ready for balmy weather, clear skies, and Florida's natural wildlife, come to Sand Dollar I 108!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom