The dunes, the sands, the water -- all of this and more await you at our oceanview condo at Colony Reef 1407! From our 4th-floor balcony, you have sweeping views in several directions. And indoors, luxury and comfort await you. Come stay here soon!
Colony Reef 1407 overlooks the oceanfront swimming pool (heated pool is indoor) as well as the beach itself, and its unique location at the "bend" in the building gives you exceptional views. Our balcony is covered, so there's a mix of sunshine and shade most times of day, and we've made it ultra-comfortable with a ceiling fan, a café table and chairs, and a chaise lounge. Make it your go-to place first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and anytime of day you want to breathe that balmy seaside air!
Inside, our condo is cool, comfortable, and very nicely appointed. The living and dining area are adjoined, so the group can stay together while pursuing different activities -- some of you watching a game on the huge brand-new HDTV, while others play Sorry! at the dining table and still others chat out on the balcony, frosty drinks in hand.
Tiled floors, ultra-comfortable couches and chairs, and plenty of space all combine to make Colony Reef 1407 a relaxing change of pace after a busy day in the Old City or out at the beach. Make yourself at home here, and try to squeeze in at least one night "off" from all your sightseeing and adventures. Sometimes the most enjoyable part of a vacation is the downtime when the whole gang is together, just chatting and having a good time.
Adjacent to the dining area is the breakfast bar, with cushioned stools pulled up to a high granite counter. The view is great from here, and you get to keep the cook company!
Now, you may not be planning on doing much cooking this vacation, but the sight of the kitchen at Colony Reef 1407 just might change your mind. Stainless-steel appliances, including a side-by-side with ice and water in the door, handsome wooden cabinetry, and new countertops make using this space a pleasure. And of course we've stocked the room with pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and gadgets galore! All you add is groceries.
Just off the kitchen is a stacked washer/dryer, yours to use throughout your stay. If you're traveling with children, you know how many times a day they're going to want to run down to the pool, the beach, and the beautiful playground at Colony Reef. Having a washer and dryer will save you packing multiple beach towels, swimsuits, and play clothes! And it's so cozy to come back from a bedtime dip in the pool and snuggle into warm, fresh-from-the-dryer pajamas!
It's not just all the fresh air and excitement that will cause everyone to sleep well at Colony Reef 1407 -- the bedrooms here deserve a little of the credit! Each of the 3 bedrooms is soothing, quiet, and spacious, with firm mattresses and soft linens (provided by us, along with bath towel sets, pillows, and blankets). Getting a great night's sleep makes all the difference in how much you enjoy your vacation time, and at our condo, you'll awake refreshed every morning (or possibly early afternoon!).
The master suite is the crowning glory of Colony Reef 1407, with a queen-sized bed, HDTV, ocean views, and sliding-glass door access to the balcony. The en-suite bath wows you with a glass-block shower area and granite countertops. Such a luxurious way to begin and end each day!
Each of the other 2 bedrooms contains 2 twin-sized beds and an HDTV. One room is galley-style, which kids will love. These rooms share the second bathroom, which offers both a shower and bathtub option, and offers extras such as a built-in blow dryer.
You will love the Colony Reef complex. The centerpiece is the huge oceanfront swimming pool and sunbathing area, but there are also tennis courts, a Jacuzzi, a playground, and private beach access. Families are welcome here, and the location couldn't be better for exploring St. Augustine and its surrounding area. Make your reservation today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 4 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Hot Tub, Pool, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Christina Johnson 941-416-1500, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3