Whether you're looking for a tennis-oriented vacation or simply crave the oceanfront location and amenities of this superb resort, you'll love our condo at Beach and Tennis Club 201 Everything here is a little nicer--and much more fun--than you'd expect!
The Beach and Tennis Club resort underwent a huge $3 million renovation recently, and it shows on every one of the 10 clay tennis courts, our swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, fitness center, and steam baths. Our own condo got all kinds of upgrades as well, and you're going to love the results!
Beach and Tennis Club 201 has one of the best locations in the resort. From the balcony, living room, and master bedroom you can look straight out over the swimming pools and sand dunes to St. Augustine Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. The private beach access walkway is in the picture too, so if you have older children or teens, you can follow their progress, both at the pool and down to the beach! How nice to sit on your oceanfront balcony sipping a frosty drink, enjoying the zesty sea breeze, and watching your kids have the time of their lives on the Florida shore!
The balcony is highly addictive, which is why you'll find a table and chairs in one corner -- we were carrying all our meals out there, so we decided to make it official! This is a great place to dine al fresco and simply dream away an hour or three! Something about the panoramic view of sand, sea, and sky is just mesmerizing. You're going to love it.
When you come in through the sliding glass door to the front room of the condo, you find yourself in a large, light-filled space, one entire wall given to glass. Big, cozy leather sofas invite you to sprawl out for a well-earned nap, while a TV with VCR and DVD player keeps the children entertained while you doze.
The "dining" area is adjacent to the living room, and although we don't use the table for many meals, it has become Command Central for planning sightseeing expeditions and gathering the family together for board games and other silliness. The big round table seems just right for poker games, and with the breakfast bar next to it -- so convenient for holding all those drinks and snacks -- it seems like it was meant to be!
Now, whether you're a passionate cook or a takeout specialist, you're going to appreciate the kitchen at Beach and Tennis Club 201. It's been completely remodeled, from the smooth tile floor to the white appliances, granite countertops, and wooden cabinets. You'll find the full complement of dishes, cookware, and utensils here, so just load up on groceries and you're good for the whole trip, no matter what you want to cook or how many you need to serve!
While we're on the subject of stocking up, we've got all the linens, towel sets, blankets, and pillows you need for all the beds and baths at Beach and Tennis Club 201, along with a washer and dryer to keep everything fresh (including your own clothes and beach towels!). Don't worry about bringing "extras"; we've got this covered.
The master bedroom just off the living room is a spacious and luxurious suite, with access to the balcony, a big king-sized bed, TV, and en suite bathroom with stone countertops, and a walk-in shower. The views are marvelous here, and the privacy divine.
The second bedroom contains a full-sized bed, while the third contains a twin and also sleeps 2. There's a second full bathroom convenient to these rooms. Plenty of room for everyone, and a good night's sleep on firm, comfortable mattresses.
Please spend your next vacation at Beach and Tennis Club 201. St. Augustine Beach is family-friendly and so beautiful, with wide white sands and sparkling waves. The historic downtown area is just minutes away. And you'll love all the amenities!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2