Our beachfront townhouse Ocean Harbor 5 was designed with just one goal in mind: to help make sure everyone who stays here has a fun, relaxing, fabulous vacation. From the furnishings to the locale, you?ll find it tough to top these accommodations.
Ocean Harbor is a very small condominium complex?only seven units in all?right behind the dunes of Vilano Beach. The complex has its own swimming pool? not to mention the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Intracoastal Waterway on the other! A little winding path, just for residents and guests, takes you right down to the beautiful sands of our unspoiled, family-friendly beach.
You?ll have glorious views of the ocean and the dunes from the balconies of Ocean Harbor 5. That?s right, balconies, as in more than one. A three-story condo, Ocean Harbor 5 has multiple balconies from which you can breathe in the invigorating sea air at sunrise, gather everyone together for dinner at sunset, or count the stars arm in arm with that special someone before slipping into bed. The balconies are furnished with tables and chairs. You could spend practically your entire vacation out there!
But given how luxurious the interior of Ocean Harbor 5 is, you?ll definitely want to come inside and take advantage of all our amenities.
The open-plan living room/dining area/kitchen is spacious and sumptuous. The roomy, plump sofas are tailor-made for watching a game on the new HDTV or a movie on the Blu-ray/DVD player, for curling up with a good book, for using our free wifi to surf the web, and perhaps best of all, for stretching out for a long nap. In addition to the dining table, there?s a breakfast bar with stools?the kids will love eating their morning cereal there or working on a jigsaw puzzle while the grownups prepare a snack.
If you?re looking forward to whipping up a feast or two during your vacation, you?ll adore the kitchen. For one thing, it?s gorgeous: long and glossy black counters, shiny stainless-steel refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, lovely cabinets. For another, it?s stocked with everything you could possibly need, from stove and microwave to toaster and coffee maker to cookware and dishes. And even if the only cooking you intend to do is microwave the leftovers from the previous evening?s restaurant meal (after all, you?ll be only a few minutes away from St. Augustine, which offers just about every type of cuisine you can imagine), you?ll certainly appreciate the dishwasher!
As for the three bedrooms, each has its own TV and, perhaps more important, its own bathroom?talk about luxury! (There?s also a half-bath just off the living area, by the way.) All towels, linens, blankets, and pillows are ready and waiting for you.
The master bedroom boasts a king-size bed, while the second and third bedrooms are outfitted with queen-size beds, making this townhouse especially well suited for several couples who want to go away on vacation together. The master and second bedrooms open onto balconies, while the third bedroom, on the first floor and accessed via the garage, has glass doors that slide open onto a patio. The garage, by the way, doesn?t offer parking, but instead it has a full-size washer and dryer, a utility sink, an extra fridge, and plenty of room for stashing fishing rods, beach balls, golf clubs, bikes, and other gear.
And we haven?t even gotten around to talking about all the wonderful things there are to do nearby: the beach, of course, and the hiking, biking, and walking trails of the Intracoastal; Marineland and historic St. Augustine; fishing docks and boat rentals? Whether you want to be constantly on the go or intend to spend plenty of time lounging and lazing, Ocean Harbor 5 is the perfect place from which to do it. So book your accommodation today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $195, security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom