The sparkling sea, with its spectacular sunrises and balmy breezes, glitters just beyond the swimming pool from your balcony at Colony Reef 3302. Come stay here on Cinnamon Beach and live the good life, St. Augustine style!
You?ll find yourself smiling before you even step inside the condo, thanks to the beautiful balcony facing the Atlantic. The kids will probably take off across the big grassy grounds for the oceanfront pool, giving the grown-ups a chance to unwind (perhaps with a glass of something frosty and some tunes!). Put the game on the big flat-screen in the living room for the guys and leave the sliding glass doors open. You can ?watch from distance? while relaxing in the sun-kissed Florida air on the balcony!
When it?s time to venture in, the smile will remain. Colony Reef 3302 is newly remodeled, and it?s all been done with Crescent Beach vacationers just like you in mind! Everything has been selected for comfort, from the ultra-cushy sofas in the living room to the mattresses on every bed in the 3 bedrooms! Seven people can stay very comfortably here, so gather the group together, add a friend or two if you like, and come on over!
There?s enough space in the living room for everyone, and the tile floor feels great on those hot walking-in-the-Old-City feet. Chances are, though, several folks in your group will set up at the dining table instead. This is our command center at Colony Reef 3302: it?s a great place to set up your laptop (you have free WiFi here), spread out all the brochures you?ve collected about sightseeing venues in St. Augustine (don?t miss the Alligator Farm ? the nesting bird area is incredible!), or clear the decks and break out the Cranium. Many a jigsaw puzzle has come together on this table, too. (It can also be used for dining, but you may find yourself eating al fresco on the balcony instead.)
Now, if you?re planning to cook ?at home? during this vacation, you?ll be delighted with our kitchen. We?ve all stayed at places where a ?stocked? kitchen meant 3 forks, a dull knife, and a couple of plastic cups. Colony Reef 3302 is the exact opposite of that: cookware, dishes, and utensils galore, plus all appliances major and minor. There?s counter space for chopping and mixing, a microwave for hurrying the food up, and a dishwasher for the heavy lifting afterwards. Bingo ? you?re out of the kitchen in no time.
The living and dining areas are open and connected, to keep everyone together having fun. The bedrooms, on the other hand, are quiet, private, and restful. You?ll love the master suite, which has a king-sized bed, its own flat-screen TV, and balcony access. Leave the drapes open and see if the sunrise wakes you in the morning! Or slip in to the tub in your en-suite bath, novel in hand, for an hour of water therapy involving bubble bath and blissful silence!
Each of the other two bedrooms has its own TV too, so you can treat the kids to their favorite program at bedtime. The second bedroom has a double and a single bed -- great for 3 children or a couple with a toddler. The third bedroom looks like a ship?s cabin, with a single bed and trundle placed almost nose to nose. Great for whispering secrets!
A second full bathroom is convenient to both the other bedrooms, and best of all, there?s a laundry room right in Colony Reef 3302! Swimsuits and beach towels return to their dry and fluffy state in no time, and the gelato washes right out of the T-shirts!
Colony Reef is a family friendly complex with all the amenities you hope for in sunny Florida. The oceanfront pool is huge, gated, with plenty of lounging space. There are also a few tennis courts, and a playground. A private walkway leads you over the dunes (look for turtles and rabbits in the lush undergrowth!) and down to the pure white sands. And then the relaxation really begins!
Please book your stay at Colony Reef 3302 now. You?ll love how new and comfy everything is here, and the location is just unbeatable. Can?t wait for you to experience it!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 3 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Indoor Pool, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom