Enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful dunes and beach from the patio and balcony of our 3-storey townhouse at Four Winds I-10. Located oceanfront, this completely renovated condo puts you front-row for bold sunrises, glittering waves, and white sands!
Perfect for 2 families traveling together or any good-sized group, Four Winds I-10 is a sun-swept, spacious, fully appointed home-away-from-home featuring 2 kitchens & 2 living areas in a family-friendly resort that offers 2 heated swimming pools, a tennis and basketball court, a putt-putt green, outdoor showers, and private beach access, among other amenities.
In one direction you have the lush dunes, wide sands, sparkling waves, and vast horizon. In the other, every manner of fun recreational activity. Let's face it: life doesn't get much better than this!
Enjoy breathtaking views from our 2nd floor living, dining, and outdoor patio. (Where else can you gaze at the ocean while making that first pot of coffee in the morning?) Step inside through the sliding glass doors from the balcony and you find yourself in a light, breezy space with cool tiled floors, comfortable couches and chairs, and a big HDTV plus DVD player. Ahh, time to relax . . . without sacrificing the view!
Adjacent to our living room is the dining area. Between the lure of the beach, the balcony, and the downstairs patio, this "dining" table scarcely sees a meal, but it's a great place to play games, spread out maps and brochures of all the attractions you're planning to visit, or park your computer.
And just beyond the dining area is the kitchen, completely updated. Within these cupboards you will find all the dishes, cookware, and utensils you need to prepare just about any meal. Stop at the supermarket on your way to Four Winds I-10 for a load of groceries, and voila! --your shopping is done for the vacation! Of course, if you plan to avoid cooking at all costs during your vacation, you'll still appreciate the microwave, blender, coffeemaker, and other time-savers.
Speaking of time-savers, you'll find a full-sized washer and dryer here at Four Winds I-10, as well as all the towels and linens for every bed and bath at the condo. Pack light; you can always toss a load of clothes into the wash as you dash outdoors for another wonderful day at the beach!
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 sleeper sofas at Four Winds I-10, with space to sleep 10. The master suite boasts a king-sized bed and lovely ocean views. The 2nd bedroom has a two single beds beside a long window with fitted blinds that keep the room as light and sunny -- or as thoroughly dark -- as you want.
The 1st floor is an enormous space, with a a sleeper sofa, TV, kitchen, private patio and queen sized murphy bed. It's the perfect place for kids or teens to create their own quarters away from the grown-ups. (Expect blanket forts to appear!)
Four Winds I-10 has everything you could ask for in a vacation home. It's spacious, pleasant, newly furnished and outfitted, and perfectly located. You'll quickly become addicted to the balmy air and salty sea breezes of your beachfront patio and balcony, not to mention those dramatic sunrises.
Sea and shore birds soar past, the dunes are rich in native vegetation, and the beach is so wide that it never seems crowded. Even though you're right in the middle of a resort, you can look out your window and see what looks like your own private strip of coastline!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Murphy Bed), Other (1 futon sleeper), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room