Completely renovated and boasting beautiful beach views, our 2-storey oceanfront condo at Sea Haven 522 pampers you with all new furnishings, a breezy balcony with panoramic views, and all the amenities of a fine resort, including a pool, bbq grill and private beach access!
Delightfully sandwiched between Crescent Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, Sea Haven is a water-lover's dream come true! There's just so much to do here, from beachcombing, bodysurfing, and sunbathing on Crescent Beach (which is hands-down one of the best beaches in northeast Florida!) to kayaking, hiking, and boating on the Intracoastal, with its unspoiled beauty and abundance of native wildlife. And the condominium complex is a recreational paradise, with a ocean front swimming pool, bbq grill and a private dune walkover to the beach. For anyone looking for a great vacation in the sun and water, it's paradise!
Our condo at Sea Haven 522 has just been completely re-done, so everything is sparkling new and modern. Be among the very first to sink into our leather couch and chairs in the living room, the brand-new carpet wonderfully soft under those hot "beach feet"! This is a big room with plenty of space for the kids to roll around on the carpet while their tired parents catch a movie on the big wall-mounted HDTV or relax to the sounds of their favorite DVD and a tall frosty drink.
Need one more glimpse of the ocean before bed? Pull open the blinds on the huge sliding glass doors and the horizon is laid before you -- or better yet, step out onto the balcony overlooking the beautiful dunes, sand, sea, and sky. There's casual seating out here, and you just may have to linger in the refreshing ocean breeze until the last light is gone from the sky. Oh wait -- you can't go in yet, because now it's time to watch the stars come out!
Our open-plan condo puts the dining area right next to the living room and the kitchen just beyond, which is great for keeping the gang together. Turn on a movie for the kids in the living room while the adults play a game of Settlers of Catan or Texas Hold 'em at the dining room table. Snacks and drinks will flow freely from our kitchen, which is fitted with stainless-steel appliances, handsome wood cabinetry, and all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and time-savers you could wish for. Whether you're cooking homemade feasts or reheating takeout this vacation, you'll appreciate finding everything you need right at hand. One trip to the grocery store and your shopping's done!
But the best part of the condo is the bedrooms. Getting a good night's sleep is so important when everyone's routine has changed and you're in a new setting. That's why we've taken special care to make the bedrooms at Sea Haven 522 comfortable and soothing. You'll find all the linens, blankets, and pillows you need here too, as well as towel sets for the bathrooms and a washer and dryer to keep everything fresh.
The master suite is glorious, with a big 4-poster king-sized bed close to a window with ocean views. Leave the blinds open one night and catch the breathtaking sunrise, or crack the window so that you can hear the relaxing murmur of the surf! A big HDTV keeps you entertained, and a full en suite bathroom means you never have to leave the suite -- until the beach calls you to another day of fun, that is!
Both the second and third bedrooms also contain HDTVs. The second bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, while the third is suitable for kids (not adults) and contains a bunk set with a twin bed on top and a double on the bottom. This arrangement makes Sea Haven 522 perfect for families. Expect to see forts, blanket-tunnels, and pillow fights aplenty in our fun kids' room!
In addition to the master bathroom, another full bath and one half-bath, all newly renovated, keep everyone happy at Sea Haven 522. And don't forget you have free wireless Internet here. Surrounded by great views and fun activities, our condo is waiting for you!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 5 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 Bunk Bed, 1 double, Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom