Luxuriate in the amenities of our 3 bedroom direct ocean front condo. Spyglass 4 on Crescent Beach boasts beach front views, direct private beach access, tennis and pool, and all the conveniences of home!
Your own personal expanse of coastline is waiting for you at our tri-storey condo at Spyglass 4. With panoramic ocean views of sand, sea, and sky greeting you every morning, you'll form a bond to this beach that will make your vacation unforgettable.
Spyglass 4 is in an oceanfront complex with a swimming pool, spa, tennis court, and private beach access from beautifully landscaped grounds. There's plenty for the whole family to do here, just 8 miles from historic St. Augustine. The Intracoastal Waterway is just minutes away, and world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing are nearby. But if you want to have that "deserted beach" feeling, just look out your front window at your own strip of Crescent Beach!
Featuring a HDTV and renovated kitchen, our condo is designed to make every part of your day easier and more pleasant. From the ground-floor garage to the second floor living room with HDTV & renovated kitchen area to the quiet third-floor bedrooms. The second storey boasts beautiful ocean views from glorious balconies as well as big sliding doors. The third storey boasts sweeping ocean views from big windows. The beach is always with you at Spyglass 4, the soothing murmur of the surf and the salty air literally right outside your door as you have beach access from your town home!
The living room at Spyglass 4 is a glorious window onto the beach, with polished hardwood floors, rattan and papasan furniture for that laid-back beach feeling, a HDTV with DVD player, and a giant sliding-glass door out to the patio. From our couches you can watch the waves crash on the sand and, if you rise early enough, treat yourself to a spectacular sunrise. Step onto the patio and that balmy sea breeze melts your cares away! This is beach living at its best, with nothing between you and the water but sugary white sand.
The dining area blends into the living room at Spyglass 4, a rectangular glass-topped table offering plenty of space for the whole group. Of course, if picnics on the beach and al fresco dining on the patio are more your style this vacation, use the dining room table as a computer and game center. You have free wireless Internet at our condo, so bring the laptop and other electronics, and stay as connected as you like. And when it's time for some at-home family time, break out the RummiKub, put on your favorite music, and make a night of it! Just be sure to include a twilight stroll along the beach, so you can see what new treasures the tide has tossed up for you.
Whether you're eating out or dining in this vacation, you'll appreciate our fully stocked and renovated kitchen. Where else can you enjoy an ocean view while flipping the kids' pancakes? We've got all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you could ask for -- all you add is food and drinks! And our kitchen is equipped for speed, from the microwave and dishwasher to the coffeemaker and blender. If your goal is to be in and out in 5 minutes with something hot to eat and drink (and no dishes in the sink!), we've got you covered.
As cozy and comfortable as our living and dining areas are, it's the bedrooms that may convince you to return to Spyglass 4 again and again for your Crescent Beach vacations. The master suite is a haven of privacy, with a luxurious king-sized bed, and an en suite bathroom with a shower. It's uncluttered and peaceful, with plenty of "breathing room" that encourages you to linger late in bed and lounge on the balcony, a cup of coffee in one hand a good book in the other. No schedule, no errands -- why can't all of life be like this?
The second bedroom featuers a queen bed and the third bedrooms sleep 2 with a double bed. You'll find all the towels, linens, blankets, and pillows you need for all the beds and baths waiting for you here at Spyglass 4, plus a full-sized washer and dryer in the garage to keep them -- and all your clothes! -- clean and fresh.
You will love your Cresce
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 bunk bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom