Combine the relaxation of the beach with the excitement of the city at Villas at Ocean Gate 353, our 2-story condo in an oceanfront complex on Crescent Beach! Just 12 minutes? drive from downtown St. Augustine, it is luxuriously appointed and so comfy!
This townhouse-style property includes a ground-floor patio, second-story balcony spanning the length of the condo, covered parking, and access to all the amenities of the Villas at Ocean Gate complex: 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, a charming duck pond, and private boardwalk access to the sugary sands of Crescent Beach. The condo is newly painted and furnished, with an eye to comfort as well as the latest electronics and appliances!
Begin your exploration of the condo in the open-plan living and dining area of the second floor. Painted a pretty shade of duckling yellow, the walls seem to radiate sunshine, while the cool tiled floors soothe your hot ?beach feet? and the silently spinning ceiling fans circulate the air conditioning. Everything here is sparkling and fresh, from the huge HDTV in the living room to the blond wood cabinets and side-by-side fridge in the galley-style kitchen. What a pleasure!
You may be drawn right out to the balcony, accessible from French doors in the living room. This covered area is a great place to spend any time of day ? or night, for that matter! Offering a view of the Villas at Ocean Gate resort, it refreshes you with balmy breezes tinged with salt. Begin each morning out here with a cup of coffee and your binoculars (the sea and shore birds are fabulous here!) or smartphone (you have free wireless Internet at Villas at Ocean Gate 353), and you?ll truly feel all your stress melt away. This is Florida coastal living at its very finest!
There?s room for your whole group to gather on the long, plush sofa in the living room. Bring your favorite movies or rent them locally ? we have a VCR and DVD player in addition to cable TV, so everyone can choose their viewing pleasure. Or, if your tastes run more to old-fashioned family fun, break out the Battleship on the dining room table, play a lightning round of Uno before bed, or stage a domino tournament! Some folks can watch TV in the living room while others play at the table ? the open plan lets the group all stay together and within sight of the beautiful outdoors while everyone pursues their own fun.
Of course, you can also use the dining room table for dining (!), and our fully equipped kitchen makes cooking a breeze. (Why is it always more fun to cook in someone else?s kitchen?) In these cabinets you?ll find the full measure of dishes, glasses, flatware, utensils, gizmos, and gadgets ? everything you need except the actual food! (That?s just minutes away at the grocery store.) We have those handy counter appliances that get you out of the kitchen faster, too, from a coffeemaker to a microwave, a blender to a toaster. And let the dishwasher scrub it all clean while you?re on Crescent Beach or in the Old City!
The second story of Villas at Ocean Gate 353 also contains the master suite, one of the highlights of the townhouse. Painted a soft robin?s-egg blue, this airy, pleasant room contains a king-sized bed, private sliding-glass door access to the balcony, a comfy overstuffed reading chair, and an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities and a shower/tub combo. Retire to this sanctuary each evening and recharge your batteries!
The second bedroom is on the first floor, a spacious room of warm rose hues with both a queen-sized and twin bed. A sliding door leads to the patio and grassy lawn, and a second full bath is convenient to this room.
There?s even a bonus third bedroom at Villas at Ocean Gate 353. The den contains a sofa that unfolds into a bed for 2. With its own TV, this is a nice cozy space!
You?ll find a washer and dryer waiting for you at our condo, as well as all the linens and towel sets you need for every bed and bath. We?ve tried to think of everything to make your vacation perfect. Book your holiday today at Ocean Gate 353!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Bedroom #3 (Sofa Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3