As if the entire coastline in all its beauty was arranged just for you, the patio of our 3-bedroom condo at Sea Haven 112 looks out on a panoramic view that includes miles and miles of shining sea, beach, dunes, and blue sky. Come stay in paradise soon!
Our large, comfortable condo is decorated in warm tones that welcome you to your beach home-away-from-home. With 3 roomy bedrooms and 2½ baths, Sea Haven 112 has plenty of space for the whole group, but it also retains an air of coziness. Perhaps it's the gleaming hardwood floors in the living room and bedrooms, the fun quilts on the beds, or the casual "stay awhile" seating on the patio. Or maybe it's just the deep sense of contentment you feel here, brought on by the sweeping views of nature at its most beautiful and unspoiled.
The patio occupies the entire front side of the condo, with French door access from the living room. If you can wake up early enough one morning, slip out here and witness an unforgettable dawn! Or simply take your morning coffee out to the little table and look for a dark fin or two in the surf -- schools of dolphins often patrol the coast! And if anyone in your group is a birdwatcher, station the binoculars on the patio table and get your Peterson's Field Guide ready. You'll see plenty of birds in the dunes just beyond the patio!
Step inside and you are in our living room, with sink-right-in pale leather couches (one of which unfolds into a bed for 2!), wood furniture, and a huge HDTV. A ceiling fan keeps the air conditioning moving pleasantly, and the generous floor space enables the kids to stretch out with their toys and projects while the grown-ups enjoy frosty drinks and a game on TV. The ocean is clearly visible from the living room (and the dining area and kitchen!), so you never forget you're at the beach even when you must be indoors.
Even though it faces stiff competition from the patio, our dining area is available for meals! The long wooden table with padded chairs is just made for hours of enjoyment, even if those hours are usually spent playing cards and games instead of enjoying feasts! This is a good place for folks to crack open their laptops and catch up on Facebook and email. You have free wireless Internet at Sea Haven 112, so you're never out of touch unless you want to be!
Even if you rely on takeout for home dining this vacation, our kitchen is a pleasure to be in. L-shaped and roomy, it boasts sleek countertops, newer appliances, and all the time-saving gadgets that busy sightseers and beachcombers need! Throw some grounds into the coffeemaker, toss a couple pastries into the microwave, and you're good to go in 5 minutes. Of course, if you decide to make a homecooked meal, you'll find all the pots and pans, dishes, flatware, and utensils you need to prepare and serve just about anything.
The living and dining area of our condo are open-plan, encouraging everyone to stay together. The bedrooms, on the other hand, are more private, to ensure a good night's sleep. All of the bedding, blankets, and pillows you need are provided at Sea Haven 112, as well as towels for the bathrooms. And our washer and dryer stand ready to keep everything clean and dry.
The master bedroom is a joy, with cool seafoam walls, a delightfully comfy king-size bed, TV, long windows with an ocean view, and an en-suite bathroom containing both a shower and bathtub. Leave the plantation shutters open and let the bright dawn sky awaken you, or stargaze from the comfort of your bed.
The second and third bedrooms are equally comfortable, one with a queen-size bed, the other with matching twins and a TV. Beautifully decorated, they are soothing and pleasant, with convenient access to the second full bathroom and half-bath.
Sea Haven 112 is located in a lovely oceanfront resort with a huge swimming pool, bbq grill, & private walkway to the beach. It's near historic downtown St. Augustine, as well as world-class golf, shopping, and sightseeing. Come visit soon, and discover the beauty and fun.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: StAug-M 904-385-3888, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2