Sand Dollar IIi 102, Beach Front 3 BR with Pool, St Augustine Beach Fl
Step outside your bedroom in our ground-floor condo at Sand Dollar III 102 and you are just yards from the beach, on a grassy lawn leading to the sand! With sweeping views of ocean and sky, you will have the time of your life at our comfy oceanfront condo!
The master bedroom at Sand Dollar III 102 faces the ocean, with one entire wall devoted to a sliding glass door leading out onto a covered patio with lounge chairs. Slip out in early morning and watch the sunrise from the edge of the sand, as if it's putting on a private show just for you! Count the stars at midnight, and relax on the patio all day, the murmur of the surf and the briny sea air relaxing every muscle in your body. This is a place you could really get used to!
The inside is just as impressive as the outside, with a king-sized bed, TV, and en suite bathroom with shower and tub option. Leave the blinds open one night and enjoy the sight of the sea just outside your bedroom!
There are 2 more bedrooms at Sand Dollar III 102, as well as another full bathroom. The second bedroom contains a queen bed and TV, while the 3rd contains 2 queens and a TV. Plenty of space for everyone to sleep here, in the privacy of rooms with a restful décor and ultra-comfortable beds. Getting a great night's sleep makes all the difference when you're on vacation, and everyone is assured of that at our condo!
You'll find all the linens you need here at Sand Dollar III 102, as well as the pillows, blankets, and towel sets. We've got a full-sized washer and dryer at your disposal as well. No need to worry about overpacking or picking up "spare" blankets and towels. We've got it taken care of!
But while the bedrooms are quiet and private, the rest of the condo is open, friendly, and designed for togetherness. Our living and dining areas are merged, with lots of space for the whole gang to get together in front of the big new HDTV and DVD player in the living room, dine in comfort at our glass-topped round table, and whip up tantalizing snacks and drinks in our spotless kitchen. Again, you'll find all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare just about any meal here in our cabinets -- just add groceries!
The living room is large, sunny, and pleasant, with bamboo-framed plush couches and chairs plus plenty of natural sunlight and floor space for the kids to sprawl out with their projects. Put your favorite movie into the DVD player and have a family night at home!
The dining room is an all-purpose area that usually becomes the command center of the house, with card games and laptop activity covering the table. You have free wireless Internet at Sand Dollar III 102, so bring your electronics and stay as connected (or not!) as you like. The dining table is convenient to the kitchen for serving meals, but those usually wind up being eaten out on the patio or popped into a picnic basket and taken down to the beach. After all, with Crescent Beach just yards away, why eat in? (But if you do feel like preparing a homemade meal, our kitchen has all the time-saving appliances you need to make the job easier, from the range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave to a coffeemaker, blender, toaster, and more!)
You will love our uncrowded beach, which rewards beachcombers with shells and sharks' teeth (look at our collection in the dining area!), surfers with rolling waves, and sun worshippers with the perfect mix of sugary sands, surf, and sun. There is a nice private boardwalk to the beach from our condo complex, and you may find yourself taking long walks down the sand several times a day. The view is amazing!
The Sand Dollar resort also offers plenty of attractions. Each building has its own oceanfront swimming pool with plenty of lounging and seating at poolside, plus a tennis court. The resort is only 15 to 20 minutes by car from historic downtown St. Augustine, with world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing very nearby. There is so much to do here!
Do come stay at Sand Dollar III 102 for your next vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Queens), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Little Venice Theatre, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more