Bungalow charm meets luxury living at Seaside Cottage, our beachfront house in St. Augustine with breathtaking views from a first-floor oceanfront patio as well as a rooftop deck. Vacation right on the sands of the beach at this delightfully updated house!
Seaside Cottage is larger than it looks from the outside, with both a family room (opening out onto the beachfront patio and fenced yard) and a living room. Leather couches, a comfy recliner, a big HDTV, and even a set of bunkbeds fill the living room ? not to mention a rack of surfboards!
Tiled and filled with windows, this area is light and airy, the perfect antidote to hours in the sun. There?s plenty of room for the group to gather to watch TV, chat, or visit.
The family room looks out onto the wooden deck, and beyond it to the yard and the beach. There?s such an open, indoor/outdoor feel to this room! From the couch (which opens out into a bed for 2) you can see right out to the Atlantic, and if you wake early enough, you can begin your day with a spectacular sunrise over the ocean!
Right beside the living room is a long dining table set with comfortable chairs, and beyond the family room is a smaller, round breakfast table. You?ll be glad of all these available tabletops when you begin setting out board games, using laptops (you have free wireless Internet at Seaside Cottage), and spreading out the kids? toys. As for dining . . . why not take your meals up to the rooftop deck and eat al fresco?
Speaking of eating, the gourmet chefs in your group will love using the kitchen at Seaside Cottage. A stainless-steel side-by-side and dishwasher add the latest in chic to the kitchen, while the handsome cabinets are filled with cookware, dishes, small appliances, and glassware. From the coffeemaker to the blender, you?ll enjoy the time-savers here, and all you need to provide are the groceries!
The living and dining areas are joined at Seaside Cottage, but the 2 bedrooms are private. You?ll especially enjoy the master suite, with its king-sized bed, private TV, and sliding glass door out to the patio. The en-suite bath even contains a bubbly Jacuzzi tub.
The second bedroom is light and pretty as well, with a queen-sized bed. It shares a bathroom containing a walk-in shower with the living and dining areas. All the linens and towels for every bed and bath at Seaside Cottage are waiting for you here, not to mention a washer and dryer to keep them ? and all your clothes! ? clean and fresh.
Now for the final treat of our bungalow . . . the rooftop deck! Up here, you can see for miles. Built-in benches with backs make lounging easy, and the vista is simply unforgettable. Sunbathe, read, and dream here! You can watch the clouds (when there are any, which isn?t every day by any means in sunny St. Augustine!) roll in from miles away, follow the seabirds as they flock in each morning and back out again in evening, and count the stars at midnight. It?s a great place for a gathering of the whole gang at any time of day or evening!
The downstairs patio is partially covered, which is fantastic when the sun is at its height, and offers a sturdy picnic table as well as benches. Take the private boardwalk right down to the sands ? the smooth boards feel great and are safe for little feet!
Seaside Cottage is beachfront living at its very best. Low-key yet filled with all the special touches that make a vacation extra comfortable and fun, it?s a rental you?ll want to return to again and again. Make St. Augustine Beach your second home by spending time at Seaside Cottage!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus, cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Other (Bunk Bed - Sleeps 2)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Biking, Fishing, Patio, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Tuesday