Experience Crescent Beach the way the natives do at Bikini Bottom, our cozy cottage just 3 blocks from the beach. With garage parking, yards for grilling and playing, and all the comforts of home, it's destined to become your favorite vacation retreat!
As you might guess from its whimsical name, our shell-pink house is designed for comfort and laid-back beach ease. We just know you're going to love it here! The living and dining area is open and pleasant, with a big front window, breezy ceiling fan, and warm lamplight. (For the winter months, we've even got a fireplace in the center of the house!) After a long day at the beach, it's bliss to sink into our ultra-comfy couches (one of which converts to a bed for 2!) and see what's on TV or put your favorite flick on the VCR while the kids arrange all the day's treasures -- shells, sharks' teeth -- along the coffee table.
The dining area is just beyond the living room, with a handsome wood table and chairs plus a breakfast bar with padded stools. Remove the leaf from the table to create the perfect card-playing area, or leave it in so there's room for some of your gang to set up the laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Bikini Bottom) and check Facebook while others spread out brochures of all the sights you're planning to visit in St. Augustine.
Of course, you could actually dine at the dining table -- but it's too tempting to take your meals outside and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and balmy air while sipping that first cup of coffee or enjoying the catch of the day from the local seafood place.
Our kitchen is open to the main living area, so the cook stays in the action instead of being isolated in a separate room. Fitted with spotless appliances and attractive cabinetry, it's both convenient and very well-equipped. Make a grocery run on your way into town and you'll be fixed up for your whole stay, because we've got everything you need to prepare and serve a feast -- cookware, utensils, dishes and flatware, not to mention all the time-savers that get you out of the kitchen and back on the beach a little faster: a microwave, blender, coffeemaker, and dishwasher. The livin' is easy at Bikini Bottom!
All of this togetherness is great during the waking hours, but when it's time to sleep, everyone wants quiet and privacy -- which is another reason you'll like Bikini Bottom. Our 2 bedrooms are designed to induce calm, restful thoughts, and you'll find yourself lingering in bed in the morning, enjoying the stillness. We also provide all of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need for the house, plus a washer and dryer to keep them all -- and all your beach towels and vacation duds! -- fresh. Pack light and come as you are!
The master bedroom contains an ultra-luxurious queen-sized bed with his-and-her lamps on the nightstands, just in case one of you wants to sleep while the other simply must finish that Ruth Rendell mystery. The furniture is white wicker, the décor is soothing, and the quiet is pure heaven! An en-suite bathroom completes your haven, encouraging long lazy mornings.
The second bedroom offers 2 twin beds, a nice view of the tropical greenery outside, and easy access to our second full bathroom. This room is perfect for a second couple or for kids, with a light and calming décor that helps everyone settle down and sleep well.
Remember, if you need to sleep 1 or 2 more people, there is a convertible sofa in the living room. Room for everyone here!
While you're at Bikini Bottom, consider all the beach equipment yours to enjoy. We've got umbrellas, mats, and sand toys aplenty -- everything you need for a perfect day at Crescent Beach. The grill is waiting for you, too, should you desire to play outdoor chef one evening!
If you want a beach vacation in a low-key family setting, come to Bikini Bottom. You're just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, and 3 streets away from one of the best beaches in Florida. Once you've stayed here, we predict you'll be back every year.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $125, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Christina Johnson 941-416-1500, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* Trash Day: Monday