If you crave being near the water, our condo at Pier Point South 47 is the ideal place for your next vacation. Located beachfront near the St. Augustine pier, it boasts a huge swimming pool just steps from the patio. Sheer heaven!
Our ground-floor condo puts you right in the heart of the action. When you aren't swimming in the pool or lounging beside it, take the short walk down to the beach. You're literally less than a minute from the Atlantic, with all the salty breezes, sea birds, and soothing murmur of waves that comes with such a fabulous locale.
You can be outdoors even when you're at home at Pier Point South 47, thanks to our front patio. Boasting a table and chairs and plenty of places to relax with a book, binoculars, or tall frosty drink, the patio has a view of the pool and ocean, and is a great place to begin and end the day. (It's not bad during the day, either!)
Just through the sliding glass doors from the patio is the living room, a cheerful space with a tile floor, peppermint-striped sofas, and white wicker. Designed for comfort, our living room includes a large HDTV with a blu-ray player, as well as plenty of space for the kids to sprawl out after a busy day at the pier. Relax and enjoy -- and if you like, open the vertical drapes for one more look at the glittering ocean!
The dining area is just beyond the living room in this open-plan design, with a glass table for 6 and a breakfast bar. Even if you wind up taking most of your meals out on the patio, you'll love the convenience of this large table. Turn it into Game Central, or set up your laptop and update your Facebook status (you have free wireless Internet at Pier Point South 47).
You will love the bright, efficient, well-stocked kitchen at our condo. We've supplied all the cookware, utensils, dishes, and gadgets you will ever need to prepare and serve meals fit for a king. And even if you're just fixing snacks and quick pick-ups, you'll appreciate the microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, blender, and icemaker here at Pier Point South 47. Our kitchen is as labor-free as possible, to get you back into the action a little sooner!
Our living and dining area emphasizes togetherness, but the bedrooms at Pier Point South 47 are all about quiet, relaxation, and privacy. The master bedroom contains a comfortable queen-size bed, large TV, plenty of closet and drawer space, and sliding glass doors onto the patio for a little star-gazing. Leave the blinds open one night and let the magnificent sunrise awaken you!
The second bedroom is ideal for children or for another couple, with 2 twin beds and a TV. There are 2 full bathrooms at Pier Point South 47, and all the linens, pillows, blankets, and towels are provided. We've even got a washer and dryer for your convenience, so you can pack light!
Our bedrooms sleep 4 comfortably, but if you need to put up an additional couple of guests, the couch in the living room converts to a bed that sleeps 2 more.
As cozy and enjoyable as Pier Point South 47 is, the best part is where it's located. You'll have private, gated access to the beach, which is literally less than a minute's walk from the patio. This is a wide, family-friendly beach, perfect for everything from water sports to sunbathing to sandcastle-building. And it's just a short stroll from there to the St. Augustine Pier, a terrific place to fish. You'll feel like a native, walking through the surf up to the pier to see what the regulars have caught each morning!
Although it has a nicely secluded feel, Pier Point is actually just a few minutes by car to historic downtown St. Augustine, and the surrounding area is rich in sightseeing, dining, golf, and shopping. There's plenty to see and do for the whole family. So make Pier Point South 47 your home base for a fun-filled, relaxing St. Augustine vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom