If you crave being near the water, our condo at Island South 2 is the ideal place for your next vacation. Located beachfront near the St. Augustine pier, it?s only steps away from the Atlantic Ocean and the sugary sands of the beach, with all the salty breezes, sea birds, and soothing murmur of waves that come with such a fabulous locale.
And should you prefer a dip in a pool to splashing about in the water, good news: At Island South 2, there?s a huge swimming pool too! Even better, from the ground-floor condo?s patio you have a view of both. The spacious patio also has a table and chairs, so you can dine alfresco, relax in the sunshine with a book and a drink, or gaze up at the stars, nightcap in hand, before calling it a night.
Through the sliding glass doors from the patio is the living room, with sofas you?ll love sinking into, a large HDTV with a Blu-ray player, and plenty of space for the kids to sprawl out. The dining area is just beyond the living room in this open-plan design, with a table for 6 as well as a breakfast bar. Even if you wind up taking most of your meals out on the patio, you'll love the convenience of this large table. Turn it into Game Central, or set up your laptop and update your Facebook status (you have free wireless Internet at Island South 2).
You?ll also love the Island South 2?s well-equipped kitchen. We've supplied all the cookware, utensils, dishes, and gadgets you?ll ever need to prepare and serve meals fit for a king. And even if you're just fixing snacks and quick pick-ups, you'll appreciate the microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, blender, and icemaker here. Our kitchen is as labor-free as possible, to get you back into the action a little sooner!
Our living and dining area emphasizes togetherness, but the bedrooms at Island South 2 are all about quiet, relaxation, and privacy. The master bedroom has a marvelously comfortable king-size bed and sliding glass doors that open onto the patio. If you leave the blinds open before turning in, you can even enjoy a glorious sunrise without leaving the bed!
The second bedroom is ideal for children or for another couple, with both a queen-size bed and a twin. And the sofa in the living room converts to a bed as well. There are 2 full bathrooms at Island South 2, and all linens, pillows, blankets, and towels are provided. We've even got a washer and a dryer for your convenience, so you can pack light!
As cozy and enjoyable as Island South 2 is, the best part is where it's located. You'll have private, gated access to St. Augustine Beach, which is literally less than a minute's walk from the patio. This is a wide, family-friendly beach, perfect for everything from water sports to sunbathing to sandcastle building. And it's just a short stroll from there to the St. Augustine Pier, a terrific place to fish. You'll feel like a native, walking through the surf up to the pier to see what the regulars have caught each morning! And the kids will love the pier?s Splash Park and playground.
Although it has a nicely secluded feel, Island South is actually just a few minutes by car to historic downtown St. Augustine, and the surrounding area is rich in sightseeing, dining, golf, and shopping. There's plenty to see and do for the whole family. So make Island South 2 your home base for a fun-filled, relaxing St. Augustine vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom