From the balcony, living room, and master suite of Creston House 6C, our townhouse-style oceanfront condo, you can watch the sea and hear the surf. Comfy and spacious, this condo is just steps from the beach and a short drive from downtown St. Augustine.
Creston House is located in a small, family-friendly complex right on the shores of Crescent Beach, the best of St. Augustine's beautiful beaches. To the west is the Intracoastal Waterway, with its meandering waters, nature trails, and abundant wildlife. And right in the center of the condo complex is a huge L-shaped swimming pool, ideal for everything from laps to water aerobics and lively games of Sharks and Minnows. Bring your swimsuits and get ready to splash in the balmy Florida sunshine!
The first place you'll want to explore at Creston House 6C is the balcony. It just pulls you like a magnet, especially when the sliding glass doors in the living room are thrown open to the briny breezes from the ocean. Sit out here with a glass of wine and someone special, and you'll feel on top of the world!
You don't have to leave the view behind when you come indoors, either. You can clearly see the ocean and horizon from the living room, as you settle comfortably into one of the cushioned armchairs surrounding the new HDTV with cable and DVD player. Watch a game or pick out one of our collection of movies to enjoy with the whole group!
While you're in St. Augustine you should definitely try some of the spectacular local restaurants (we love Columbia!), but for those times when you're eating "in," enjoy using our fully stocked kitchen at Creston House 6C. All you need is groceries -- we've got all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and appliances you need, including time savers such as a coffeemaker, blender, and microwave. And the best part? You can see right through the living room and outside to the ocean, even when you're working in the kitchen!
The table in the dining room is a hub of activity at the condo. It's great for meals, of course, but betweentimes it serves as a game table. Bring along the Monopoly and the Pictionary and enjoy some fun with your group "at home"!
Group activities are so much fun during the day, but at night you just want calm and quiet, so you can get a great night's sleep and gear up for another great Florida day. The bedrooms at our condo are designed to help everyone rest and recharge, and you'll look forward to returning to them each evening, no matter how much fun you're having on the golf course, at the Castillo de San Marcos, or on the sugary sands of Crescent Beach.
The master suite is so luxurious. It has ocean views, so be sure to leave your mini-blinds open one night and let the bright sky at dawn awaken you. There are two comfy queen-sized beds in here, along with a private HDTV, a reading chair, and lots of closet space. The master bedroom has an adjacent bathroom where both a tub and a shower are available (useful for small children, who typically prefer a tub bath).
The second bedroom is ideal for kids, another couple, or friends. Boasting 2 twin-sized beds, it opens onto the balcony, so the views are lovely and the breezes even better! This room shares a bath with a walk in shower with the living and dining area.
You're going to find staying at Creston House 6C so easy and fun! You have a washer and dryer right in the condo, so pack light. All linens and towels sets are waiting for you. And of course you have use of the big swimming pool at the complex, where you can meet other vacationers as well as year-round residents. There's a friendly vibe and a terrific laid-back atmosphere here that will put you right at your ease. Before you know it, you'll be rebooking for next year! Note: there is no laundry in unit.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (2 Queens), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room, Alarm Clock Radios
* Outdoor: Balcony, Biking, Boating, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom