If you?ve ever fantasized about finding your own beach hideaway, within sight of the water yet home-like, our condo at Hibiscus 103-B is just what you?ve been looking for! The view from our balcony is fantastic, and the condo is roomy and spotlessly kept.
Hibiscus 103-B is a ground-floor condo, yet the balcony is raised just enough to give you a perfect view of the dunes, the boardwalk to the beach, and the sea. Nicely covered to provide protection from direct overhead sun, it gets plenty of light and air, offering a great spot for early-morning coffee, mid-afternoon chats, and evening drinks. The free WiFi at Hibiscus 103-B works out here too, so bring your phone out and update your social media in the most beautiful ?office? in the world!
You are always just a step away from the outdoors at Hibiscus 103-B, thanks to big sliding-glass doors in the open-plan living and dining area, as well as a second set in the master bedroom. The interior of our condo is delightfully cool after the heat of the St. Augustine sun, and the pastel blue walls make it seem even more pleasant. Sink down onto the loveseat and watch a game or your favorite movie on our big flat-screen TV, or stretch out on the couch for a quick power nap. You?ll immediately feel at home at Hibiscus 103-B.
The sofa unfolds into a bed for 2 in our living room, giving a couple of lucky folks a front-row seat for the sunrise over the Atlantic. (It also makes a fun place for a ?sleepover? if you have young kids who want to stay up all night watching Disney as a special treat!)
Just beyond the living area is our dining room table, which seats 6 comfortably beneath a modern light fixture. This in turn is convenient to the kitchen, with stools for the breakfast bar and a long countertop for buffet-style meals. Our L-shaped kitchen is very handy to use, well-stocked with all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and useful gadgets you need to prepare and serve just about anything. The smooth cream-colored décor and spotless condition of everything in the kitchen makes it simply a pleasure!
The other showplace of Hibiscus 103-B is the master suite. You?ll look forward to returning here each night after another busy, fun-filled day at the beach, on the links, or in the Old City. The king-sized bed is luxurious, the recliner ultra-comfy, the private TV a nice convenience, and the sliding glass doors out to the balcony a real treat! The en-suite bath is fabulous as well ? a place where you can soak in the tub, reading magazines or listening to music, until every bit of stress has left your muscles!
The second bedroom at our condo is perfect for kids, another couple traveling with you, or grandparents. Two twin beds both have excellent views of the TV, and this room shares the second full bathroom with the living and dining area.
Linens are provided for you here, from the towel sets you need for both bathrooms to sheets, blankets, and pillows for every bed (even the sofa sleeper!). And just to simplify your packing, we have a washer and dryer right at Hibiscus 103-B too, so you don?t have to worry about keeping those swimsuits and vacation clothes clean. We?ve tried to think of everything to make your stay easy and fun!
Of course, at the Hibiscus resort, there?s always something to do. The big oceanfront swimming pool has a shallow-step entrance with safety rail, so it?s accessible for nearly everyone. There?s plenty of lounging and dining space around the pool too, so you can bring a picnic and make a day of it. Hibiscus also offers a fitness center, and a private boardwalk to lead you over the dunes and down to the sugary white sands of St. Augustine Beach. You?re going to love it here ? book your vacation today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Community WiFi, Blue Ray Player
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2