Summerhouse 151 Oceanview, Ground Floor Condo, Hdtvs, 4 pools
Feast your eyes on the Atlantic when you vacation at Summerhouse 151, our ground-level condo on Crescent Beach. Completely updated and boasting the latest electronics as well as an ocean view patio, it?s convenient to St. Augustine and so comfortable!
The Summerhouse condominium complex is the very last one north of Matanzas Inlet, so you have no neighbors to the south, the Intracoastal Waterway to the west, and of course the Atlantic Ocean to the east. This gives a wonderfully remote feel to the place, although it?s just minutes by car from historic downtown St. Augustine and within an easy drive of Disney World, Daytona Beach, and a host of other attractions.
The condo complex includes a huge oceanfront swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness center, and private beach access. It?s really the best of both worlds ? plenty of wildlife and natural beauty at your fingertips, but also great activities and sightseeing within easy reach!
Stroll up to Summerhouse 151 and you?ll notice the friendly oceanfront patio first of all. Here we?ve set up casual seating and a barbecue grill for your use. This is a peaceful place to begin each day, cup of coffee in hand, with the murmur of the surf and the sight of seabirds soaring past to keep you company! Your free WiFi service also works out here, so feel free to bring your laptop or smart phone and get a little work done . . . or simply update your Facebook status: ?In love with Crescent Beach, Florida!?
Just inside the big sliding glass doors from the patio is the living area, with the same terrific ocean views as outdoors. Cool tiled floors, luxurious furnishings, and a new HDTV are waiting for you here. One of the couches unfolds into a bed for 2, and both are very comfy places to nap. We also have a desk set up, and a shelf filled with games in case you didn?t have a chance to bring your own. Enjoy a little old-fashioned family fun after a day of swimming or sightseeing.
The living area is spacious and airy, with room for the whole group to stretch out and get comfortable!
Step up a single stair to the dining and kitchen areas, separated from the living room by a waist-high railing. The dining table is set for 6 beneath a lovely light, with lots of extra space so you never feel cramped. (So different from a hotel suite!) And the serving hatch connects the kitchen to this room, giving the cook a clear view of the sea even from the stove!
Whether you?re a gourmet chef or a reluctant cook -- or anything in between! -- the kitchen at Summerhouse 151 will please you. It?s galley-style, with a tile floor, granite countertops, sparkling new appliances, and wooden cabinetry filled with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils. Unload your groceries and you?re all set! If you?re looking to save a little money or eat healthily on this trip, you will really love how convenient and well-appointed this kitchen is.
Speaking of convenient, Summerhouse 151 also has a washer and dryer for your use. Now you can pop those swimsuits and beach towels into the dryer before dinner, and they?ll be ready to use again for the pre-bedtime swim ? all without anyone having to leave the condo or feed quarters into a machine.
The living and dining areas of Summerhouse 151 are bright and cheery, while the bedrooms are calming and quiet. You will look forward to returning to the master suite each day, with its luxurious king-sized bed, HDTV, and ocean view. The en-suite bath offers both a shower and tub option.
The second bedroom is very comfy as well, with 2 twin-sized beds and a big easy chair for reading bedtime stories. This room shares the second full bath with the living and dining areas of Summerhouse 151. And of course we provide all the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath, including the sleeper sofa! So pack light, come ready to have fun, and we?ll see you very soon at Summerhouse 151!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Racquet Ball Court, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom