With gorgeous Crescent Beach just steps away and plenty of on-premises amenities, from tennis courts to a swimming pool, Island House A208 is a perfect choice for your next vacation. And when you add in all the nearby attractions?golf courses, historic St. Augustine, the Intracoastal Waterway, Marine Land?and the sheer convenience of its location, you?ll wonder why you never stayed here before!
A two-story townhouse, Island House A208 provides the perfect balance of togetherness and privacy. The downstairs living area is a roomy, open space; the upstairs bedrooms (and their bathrooms) are peaceful retreats for the end of a day.
The living room opens onto a balcony with a spectacular view of the beach and the ocean. Comfortable chairs provide front-row seats for watching dolphins lark about in the waves, shore birds sail across the dunes, and spectacular sunrises and sunsets. The glass sliding doors let you enjoy the same view from within the living area. With its sumptuous leather sofa and cozy chairs, this room is tailor-made for sprawling out as you watch a movie on the 40-inch HDTV with DVD player or take advantage of our free wireless web access to catch up on emails. It?s also the perfect spot for an afternoon nap!
The adjacent dining area has a roomy table that seats six with ease. Even if you opt to take advantage of the wealth of nearby restaurants and eat most of your meals out, you?ll still enjoy gathering round the table for a rousing game of rummy or Uno or for a late-night snack.
And should you decide to eat in on occasion, you?ll definitely appreciate our kitchen. It?s fully equipped with all the major appliances?including a full-size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, for all those cold drinks you?ll be enjoying?as well as plenty of smaller ones, including a coffee maker and toaster. Cookware and tableware are included as well; no need to bring your own. Island House A208 comes with a washer and dryer too, so you can pack light and even return home with a suitcase full of clean laundry!
Like the living room, both bedrooms open onto a balcony. If you keep the curtains open, you can fall asleep gazing at the stars and wake up to sun-kissed skies.
The master bedroom has a wonderfully comfortable queen-size bed, along with a TV, plenty of storage space, and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two twin beds as well as a sofa that opens out into a queen-size bed, making this room slumber-party central for the kids. And should you need to accommodate one more, there?s even a full-size air mattress. A second full bathroom is nearby, and to guarantee there?s no queue, Island House A208 has an additional half-bath as well. Fresh bedding and towels will be waiting for you?that?s something else you can cross off your packing list.
Of course, there?s more to the perfect vacation than the living and sleeping quarters, no matter how welcoming. Fortunately there?s plenty to do within the lushly landscaped Island House condominium complex: swim in the beachside pool and lounge on the surrounding deck; serve up a game of tennis or ping-pong; introduce the kids to shuffleboard. And don?t forget the private walkway to the unspoiled white sands of Crescent Beach, where you can be as active (body surfing, ocean kayaking) or as laid-back (stretching out on a chaise with a good book) as you?d like.
Island House A208 offers enough options and amenities to make a stay here your best vacation yet. So don?t wait; book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #2 (2 twins, 1 sofa bed), Air Mattress (double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom