There's nothing to compare with beachfront living at our condo at Summerhouse 408. Crescent Beach is right outside the front door, the Intracoastal is out back, and Matanzas Inlet is to the south. It feels remote, yet it's just minutes from St. Augustine!
This townhouse-style condo has plenty of room for your whole group to spread out and get comfortable. The balcony just off the living room is your go-to spot, with its panoramic view of the dunes, sands, and sea. Sit at the bistro table out here with your first cup of coffee in the morning and watch the pelicans diving for their breakfast in the surf. In the evening, you can see the stars pop out one by one in the velvety night sky, all the while hearing the murmur of the waves and enjoying those wonderful salty breezes. So relaxing, so beautiful!
The view doesn't come to an end when you go inside, either. Sliding-glass doors keep the horizon vista with you in the living, dining, and even the kitchen area at Summerhouse 408. So sink into one of the plush couches or ultra-comfy recliner, turn on the new 42" HDTV with DVD player, and enjoy a little rec time in style!
The dining area here is cozy and pleasant too, so when the dishes are cleared, break out the Pictionary, line up drinks and snacks in the serving hatch from the kitchen, and celebrate time with your favorite people in the world by indulging in a game night at home! (Or, if you must work, use the table for your laptop and other electronics. After all, you have free wireless Internet at Summerhouse 408!)
St. Augustine is just a stone's throw away, with world-class restaurants on every corner, but when it's time to cook up that fresh-caught seafood or indulge in a homecooked meal, you'll love using the kitchen at Summerhouse 408. In addition to all the major appliances and many time-saving gadgets, you'll find all the cookware, dishes, and flatware you need to prepare and serve just about anything. And even if you use only the microwave, fridge, and dishwasher during your stay, you'll like the pristine appearance and cool granite countertops of this area.
Speaking of fully stocked, there is also a washer and dryer waiting for you at our condo, as well as fresh linens, blankets, pillows, and towels for every bed and bath. Everything is provided here, so grab your swimsuits and come on over!
A half-bath serves the living and dining area downstairs, while upstairs is dedicated to the 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. You'll love the master suite, with its ultra-luxe king-sized bed, HDTV with DVD player, and sweeping ocean view. The master bath is private and well-appointed too, so you can retire to your sanctuary each evening and arise late each morning!
The second bedroom offers 2 twin-sized beds in a cozy, inviting room that children will respond to at once. There's a big window here too, but the room can be easily darkened for afternoon naps. And the second full bathroom is convenient to this room, so there's no waiting in line during the morning rush!
Best of all, at Summerhouse 408 you're right on Crescent Beach, St. Augustine's most beautiful beach. World-class golf, spas, sightseeing, and shopping are minutes away by car, and the scenery is divine.
Many amenities are offered at the Summerhouse condo complex, including 4 heated swimming pools, lighted tennis courts, racquetball courts, basketball courts, shuffleboard, and children's play areas. A private boardwalk leads you down to Crescent Beach, where the sunrises are magnificent, the sands are quiet, and the waves are sparkling.
Make Summerhouse 108 the destination for your next St. Augustine vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per owner.
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fitness Center (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom