From your private balcony at our condo at Island South 31, you will enjoy a view of both the swimming pool and the ocean. Located in an oceanfront resort just 5 miles from downtown St. Augustine, our luxury condo is the ideal spot for your next vacation.
You're scarcely ever out of sight of the ocean at Island South 31, thanks to the big balcony with sliding-glass door access to both the living room and the master bedroom. Covered to offer protection from the hottest sun, our balcony has plenty of space for casual dining beneath the cooling ceiling fan, sunbathing in the lounge chairs, or simply gazing out at the beautiful view. The salty sea breeze and murmuring surf work their magic on you, erasing tension and creating a wonderfully relaxed feeling. Start the morning out here with your coffee and phone (you have free WiFi at Island South 31, in case you want to update your Facebook status!), dine al fresco, and make a wish on the stars in the sky each night.
The master suite is just steps away, and will become your private sanctuary at Island South 31. Here you'll find a king-sized bed, with a lovely view of the sky from your pillows. An HDTV stands ready to entertain you, should you decide to stay up for the late-late show. And the en-suite bath contains both a shower and tub option. It's such a pleasure to retire to this suite after a busy day in St. Augustine or on the beach!
Island South 31 sleeps 6 people easily, between the master suite, the second bedroom, and a queen-sized sofa sleeper in the living room. The second bedroom offers 2 twin-sized beds and an HDTV, perfect for children or for another couple traveling with you. This room shares the second full bathroom with the living and dining area, and is spacious and spotless. Everyone gets a good night's sleep at our condo!
But the advantage of renting a condo instead of a hotel room is really in the rest of the living area, for here you have a full living room, dining room, kitchen, and even laundry room, all without leaving the condo. Nicely furnished and fully stocked, these rooms enable the group to have a great time in the evening playing games, watching movies, or cooking together. And you don't have to pack half the house; at Island South, we provide all the linens and towel sets, and the kitchen is fully loaded with cookware, dishes, and utensils. Make a grocery run on your way into town and you're good to go!
You'll love the kitchen here, even if you've sworn off cooking for the vacation and simply want to dine out at St. Augustine's fabulous restaurants. Fill up the full-sized fridge with icy drinks and snacks, begin each day with the coffeemaker, reheat the leftovers in the microwave, and let the dishwasher clean everything up after you! And if you do decide to make a homecooked meal, you'll love working on our stone countertops, the inset lights from the coffered ceiling making everything glow a little more brightly.
The dining area at Island South 31 should really be called a "multi-purpose room," because so much more happens here than simply good meals! This table is the game center, where feverish battles of Pictionary are conducted and laptops are set up to check the opening time of the next exciting sightseeing expedition. Let the kids spread out their crayons and paper here to create artwork while the grown-ups catch a show on TV, or linger long after dinner around the table, reminiscing and laughing. Sometimes the best moments of the whole vacation happen like this, when you least expect it!
The living area is adjacent to the dining table, and offers plenty of space for long afternoon naps, Lego building sessions, movies and games on TV, and even a warmly glowing fire during the winter months! You feel as though you're almost outdoors here, thanks to the sliding glass doors occupying nearly the entire wall out to the balcony.
Come stay at Island South 31 next time you travel to St. Augustine. You'll love the location, the view, and the sense of spaciousness and relaxation at our condo.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Fishing, Grill, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom