Experience "beach chic" living in our ground-floor condo at Ocean & Racquet 5114 the next time you're in St. Augustine. Located in a gated resort, it's full of extras, such as 3 TVs, a wet bar, and a patio. Best of all, it's just yards from the ocean!
You can see a strip of pure blue sea from the patio here, but no matter where in the condo you are, you'll hear the murmur of the waves to remind you that it's really true: you're in St. Augustine Beach, having the time of your life!
The patio is a lovely place to sit any time of day or night, feeling that balmy air and soaking up the sense of relaxed fun that seems to be a constant at the Ocean & Racquet resort. Bring that book you've been meaning to read and stretch out for a few hours of utter indulgence in the open air!
When it's time to come indoors, you'll love the rush of air conditioning and the light, airy surroundings that greet you. Our living and dining area is open-plan, and you can see right out onto the resort grounds even when you're in the kitchen. It's like bringing the sunshine in with you . . . without the accompanying heat!
Relax in the living room at Ocean & Racquet 5114, which is comfortably furnished with a long sofa that unfolds into a queen-sized bed, easy chairs, and an armoire with all the electronics you need to enjoy your favorite movies and music. The 25" TV is wired to both a DVD player and a VCR, or you can opt to slide a CD into our player -- the speakers bring the music alive! Great for entertaining or simply kicking back for an evening "at home," the living area is spacious and well appointed, with room for the whole group.
Tucked into one side of the room is a wet bar, complete with sink and counter space for mixing drinks. A nice little gourmet touch, it's convenient to both the living area and the dining table, which often doubles as a card or game area. No more kitchen congestion!
And while we're on the subject of the kitchen, you'll find new hardware and spotless gleaming appliances in the one here at Ocean & Racquet 5114. You may not want to even think about cooking on vacation, but you still need a place to keep drinks, snacks, and the fabulous leftovers from St. Augustine's yummy restaurants. In our kitchen, you can prepare and serve a feast from scratch (cookware, dishes, utensils -- you'll find them all!) or just save a few minutes each day by using our coffeemaker, blender, microwave, and dishwasher. All you need add here is groceries; we've provided everything else!
"All the comforts of home" is our theme here, and you'll appreciate the convenience of the laundry room, too. Use our washer and dryer to keep the swimsuits and beach towels fresh, and pack light for this trip!
The bedrooms at Ocean & Racquet 5114 are designed to ensure everyone a great night's sleep. You'll love the master suite, with its queen-sized bed, 22" TV, and en suite bath with both a shower and tub option.
The second bedroom is perfect for children, friends, or a second couple traveling with you. Here you'll find 2 twin-sized beds, a 19" flat-screen TV, and plenty of floor space. This room shares a bath with the living and dining area. And we've provided all the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath, including the sofa sleeper in the living room. Spares and extras of everything are in the linen closet in the master bath.
We hope you will consider staying at Ocean & Racquet 5114 the next time you visit St. Augustine. The location is unbeatable, the accommodations so comfortable, and the people at the resort friendly and helpful. Reserve your trip today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Community WiFi, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom