From our 3rd-floor condo (with elevator) at Beach & Tennis 323, you can see partial views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, along with the natural dunes, palm trees of this friendly resort. Come explore St. Augustine from our well-appointed, comfy condo!
Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, the balcony is so restful. Slip out here first thing in the morning and watch the sea birds wheel in to fish for their breakfast in the surf. The crash of the waves is just a soothing murmur here, and the breezes are balmy and salty. The colors of the ocean are ever changing, so bring out a cup of coffee, a book, or your smartphone (you have free WiFi at Beach & Tennis 323), and linger in the Florida sunshine before beginning another day of fun in St. Augustine!
Indoors, our open-plan living and dining area awaits. There's plenty of comfortable seating here, including a sofa that folds out into a bed for 2 and a huge TV. The sliding-glass doors fill almost the entire east wall, bringing the view right indoors with you. Everything is light, relaxed, and so easy -- just perfect for a carefree vacation!
Beyond the living area is our dining table, easily seating 6 beneath a soft light. If you would rather carry your meals out to the balcony (who can blame you?), turn this table into a game or puzzle station. Right next to the kitchen, it's so convenient for a night of cards! (And if you need to seat extra guests or establish a children's table, use the adjacent breakfast bar, with its comfortable stools.)
Speaking of the kitchen, you will love the newly updated granite countertops, sparkling clean stainless-steel appliances, and handsome wooden cabinetry at Beach & Tennis 323. Enjoy the convenience of ice and water in the door of our side-by-side, and find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve just about anything in these cupboards and drawers. All the comforts of home -- but in such a gorgeous location!
The best thing about our living and dining area is that because it's all connected, the group can stay together even while pursuing different activities. The ocean view is stunning even from the kitchen, and you always feel as though you're just about to step outside again!
As much as you may enjoy this area, you'll really look forward to retiring each night to the quiet bedrooms at Beach & Tennis 323. The master suite is particularly luxurious, with a king-sized bed, TV, and sliding-glass doors out to the balcony. There's nothing like drifting to sleep to the murmur of the surf, and awakening to the last streaks of dawn in the eastern sky!
The en-suite bathroom is beautifully appointed as well, and we provide all the linens and towel sets you need for every bed and bath at Beach & Tennis 323. There's a washer and dryer here too, so you don't need to worry about running out of clean clothes or dry beach towels during your stay. Go ahead, run down to the beach for that late-afternoon stroll at low tide. Everything will be fresh and dry in no time!
The second bedroom doubles as an office, with a double Murphy bed, desk, and bright windows. Pop the bed back into the wall each morning and you have an entire extra room for the kids to play in!
A second full bathroom is convenient to both the second bedroom and the living and dining area, so there's no waiting for the shower in the morning. You'll love the spaciousness of Beach & Tennis 323.
At this condominium complex, you can also enjoy 2 adult pools, with plenty of room for sunbathing and dining al fresco. There's even bus service into historic downtown St. Augustine, so if you like you can park the car and forget about driving for a while on this vacation!
You will love the location and surroundings of Beach & Tennis 323. Please reserve your vacation here today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom