Glimpse the ocean from the balcony of our second-floor condo at Ocean & Racquet 3204, listen to the murmur of the surf, and enjoy all the amenities of this beachfront resort. Our condo is the perfect launch pad for all your St. Augustine adventures!
St. Augustine Beach is just yards away from Ocean & Racquet 3204, which is located right on Beach Boulevard. This gated resort offers 24-hour security, 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with activities, and private access to the beach. Best of all, it's just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, with fine dining, sightseeing, and shopping aplenty -- not to mention world-class golf in the surrounding area. For a premier location, there's no better place!
Our condo is nicely furnished and spotlessly maintained, with new electronics in the form of 2 HDTVs and a DVD player for your enjoyment. You have free wireless Internet here, and we provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you need for every bed and bath. Between the master bedroom, the guest room, and the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Ocean & Racquet 3204 easily sleeps 6.
Step onto the balcony here at Ocean & Racquet 3204 and you are immediately lulled by the salty breezes and the sound of the waves. Covered but open to the balmy air, this balcony is a great place to visit first thing in the morning, when the sea birds are soaring past to fish in the ocean for breakfast. In the hottest part of the day, it is nicely shaded, and you may find yourself nodding off as you read that beach novel. In the evening, it's perfect for star-gazing, and late at night, the only sound is the pounding of the surf. Heaven!
Just indoors from the balcony is our open-plan living and dining area. One entire wall is sliding-glass door, so you can bring the outdoors in with you any time you like, and if you're ready for some downtime after a busy day at the beach or in the city, it's comfy and welcoming here.
Beneath the silently spinning ceiling fan, you'll find polished hardwood floors, ultra-relaxing easy chairs, and a nap-worthy long couch. Put your feet up on the coffee table, turn your favorite show on the HDTV, and mix up a pitcher of drinks at the wet bar. Vacation has officially begun!
The dining area just beyond the living room is spacious and well-lighted, making it a good choice for a game center on those nights when the gang wants to stay up late playing Texas Hold'em. Our table seats 6, and the serving hatch from the kitchen is within reach, perfect for lining up snacks and drink refills.
You can see straight out to the balcony and beyond even when you're in the kitchen at Ocean & Racquet 3204, and you'll like our streamlined, galley-style kitchen. The floors are tile, the cabinetry wood, and all the appliances in perfect working order. We've stocked the kitchen with dishes, cookware, utensils, and gadgets, so you can prepare and serve just about anything. Load up on groceries and you'll save a bundle this vacation!
After a busy day in sunny Florida, you'll be more than ready to retire for the night. At Ocean & Racquet 3204, all the beds are ultra-comfortable and the bedrooms spacious. The master suite is particularly nice, featuring a queen-sized bed, HDTV, big window, and en-suite bath with both a shower and tub. What a great way to end another glorious vacation day . . . and to begin the next by sleeping late!
The second bedroom is ideal for a second couple, friends or children traveling with you. A queen bed is in the room, sharing a second full bathroom with the living area. Plenty of space for everyone . . . and it's hard to feel sorry for the folks who "have" to sleep on the pullout couch, when they can glimpse the sunrise from their bed if they wake up early enough!
A washer and dryer right here in the condo keep all your vacation clothes and beach towels fresh, so you can pack light. What a change from a hotel room -- spaciousness, privacy, and all the amenities! Make your reservation today!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom