From the patio, living room, and master bedroom of our ground-floor, corner-unit condo at Island South 4, you have a breathtaking view of dunes and sparkling ocean -- beautiful St. Augustine Beach is at your feet! Come discover this unspoiled paradise!
Island South is a small, family-friendly condominium complex right on the shores of the beach. In addition to spacious rooms and world-class views, it offers a big swimming pool with sunbathing surround, a barbeque grill, and a private boardwalk down to the beach, complete with outdoor shower. At Island South, you can be as social or secluded as you like. The scenery is magnificent, the atmosphere calm and relaxing, and all the fun of northeast Florida within easy reach!
Our condo is beautiful and well appointed, but the first place you'll fall in love with will be the patio just through the sliding-glass doors from the living and dining area. This huge covered area is perfect any time of day. Slip out here with your first cup of coffee and watch the pelicans glide out to the ocean to fish for their breakfast; sit out the warmest part of the day in cool shade with a long-anticipated novel; settle into one of the lounge chairs after an afternoon of splashing in the sea and take a well-deserved nap; bring dinner out here and discover how much better food tastes in the open air! And be sure to stargaze just before bed, when the roll of the waves creates a soothing lullaby.
When it's time to come indoors, comfort yourself with the presence of cool, comfy leather furnishings and a giant 42-inch LCD TV. Whether you've been walking the picturesque streets of the Old City or capering on the sugary sands of the beach, you will be delighted with the feel of cool tiled floors beneath your tired feet!
Island South 4 is open-plan, so the dining area and even the kitchen share the spectacular view. This keeps the group together, too. Even the cook stays in the action! And part of your group can watch a game on TV while others play Life at the dining-room table and another whips up a blender full of frosty, fruity drinks! It's nice to have enough space for everyone to spread out, while still sharing the same gorgeous view.
Cooking may not be in the cards for this vacation, but even if you're planning to dine out for many of your meals, you'll enjoy the efficiency and convenience of the kitchen at Island South 4. It's a galley-style room, with sparkling new white appliances, a tiled floor, and cupboards filled with cookware, dishes, and utensils. Ice and water are in the door of the freezer, a microwave stands ready to reheat those fabulous leftovers, and a coffeemaker gets every day off to a nice start. If you're a foodie, you'll love working in this kitchen, and if not, you'll love how quickly you can get in and out!
You'll enjoy the living and dining area at Island South 4, but your favorite place inside the condo will probably be the bedrooms. St. Augustine has so much to do and see that you'll come home tired after each new adventure, and there's nothing like a great night's sleep to refresh you for the next day's events. All of the linens and towels are provided for you here, we have plenty of extras, and everyone is going to sleep well!
The master suite is palatial, with a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV, and door leading out to the patio, so that you have ocean views even from the bed! One entire wall is sliding-glass doors, while a window on another wall gives you views in two directions. The en-suite bathroom contains both a shower and tub option, and is wonderfully private.
The second bedroom is perfect for a second couple traveling with you or for children. It contains both a double and a twin bed, plus a TV and a reading chair. This room shares a full bathroom with the living area. Feel free to use our washer and dryer to keep all those swimsuits and beach towels fresh, and bring your electronics if you like -- you have free WiFi at Island South 4.
You're going to love it here! Make your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2