Newly remodeled and so luxurious, our penthouse condo at Island South 11 overlooks beautiful St. Augustine Beach. If you're looking for sweeping views of natural beauty just minutes from the historic downtown Old City, make it your vacation destination!
From the balcony of our third-floor condo, there is nothing between you and the ocean but natural vegetation, dunes, and sand. It's a spectacular view, from the moment dawn breaks over the horizon each morning to the night sky glittering with stars. The murmur of the surf, the sight of pelicans and other sea birds winging their way to and from the beach each day, and the zesty freshness of the breezes all make the balcony a delightful place.
The balcony has space for casual dining, as well as lounging in the combination of sun and shade. Bring your phone or laptop out to get a new perspective as you update Facebook or answer emails -- you have free wireless Internet at Island South 11!
When it's time to step inside, you'll be immediately refreshed by our cool, airy open-plan living and dining area. Huge sliding glass doors ensure that the view follows you indoors, as you sink comfortably into the leather couch to watch a show on our giant HDTV with DVD player. During the winter months, the corner fireplace casts a warm glow over the interior, while the rest of the year, the ceiling fan circulates the air conditioning silently. So pleasant after a long day sightseeing or playing on the beach!
Adjacent to the living area is our dining table, in a spacious and pleasant area beneath a modern light. We've padded the chairs because you may find yourself lingering here long after the meal is through, playing a quick Settlers of Catan game (or three!) or discussing fond memories. And you'll find plenty of dishes and flatware in the kitchen, so if you like to dress your table for meals, you can make it as elegant as you like!
The kitchen is one of the best places at Island South 11, whether you're a gourmet chef or a stove-a-phobe. Brand-new stainless steel appliances look great and operate so efficiently, even the dishwasher barely humming as it works. The wooden cabinets are filled with cookware and utensils, and all the time-savers are here too, from the microwave and coffeemaker to ice and water in the refrigerator door. Just stock up on groceries and you're all set!
As much as you enjoy the living and dining area of Island South 11, the master suite will delight you even more. The queen-sized bed in this room is so luxuriously restful, and the huge wall-mounted HDTV lets you watch the late shows from the comfort of your pillows! One entire wall is sliding glass doors with a panoramic ocean view and access to the balcony, so you almost feel as though you're camping right on the beach.
Your private en-suite bath has been completely renovated as well, with stone countertops and tiles for a sleek contemporary look. All of the towels for both bathrooms are provided for you here, as are all of the linens, blankets, and pillows for the beds. Feel free to use our washer and dryer to keep them (and your own clothes, of course!) fresh and clean. So much more convenient than a hotel!
The second bedroom is restful and calming, with 2 twin beds and an HDTV on the dresser. It shares a full bathroom (completely updated!) with the living space in the condo.
Best of all, Island South 11 is located in an oceanfront complex with a glittering swimming pool, attractive grounds, and private beach access via a convenient walkway. The sun rises over the Atlantic and sets over the Intracoastal -- both clearly visible and simply amazing every day! This area really has a feel of unspoiled Old Florida, yet sits just minutes from world-class golf, fine dining, and so much sightseeing for all ages!
Please come stay at Island South 11 the next time you're in northeast Florida. Our condo is beautifully furnished and immaculately maintained. The views are unbeatable and the location is incredible!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Grill, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2