Windjammer 104 Luxury Beach Front, Newly Updated, Elevator, Pool, Hdtv
Just 10 miles south of St. Augustine's Old Town, Windjammer sits on the thinnest part of Anastasia Island, closest to the ocean AND Intracoastal Waterway (ICW). You'll feel like you're drifting on a boat, with green and blue vistas on both sides -- tropical dunes and ocean surf east and the ICW and marsh islands west!
Enjoy the Atlantic oceanfront from a 25'-long covered balcony (just natural dunes ? no buildings or walkways in sight). Sliding glass doors from the living room and master bedroom open onto this great gathering space. Six big swivel chairs and two round tables offer a ringside seat for sunrises, afternoon shade and cool breezes for meals, reading and web-browsing. The dunes provide homes for our resident sea turtle and rabbits, while flocks of seagulls and pelicans patrol the shore.
On the west Windjammer balconies, you'll enjoy the SO CLOSE Intracoastal panorama and swear you could step on board sailboats, yachts and fishing boats floating by. Tides change the view all day, with emerging islands, sandbars and oyster beds. Pelicans, osprey and roseate spoonbills fly back and forth from the Matanzas Inlet. It's a short walk across A1A to Windjammer's private ICW pier, where kayakers can launch and fishermen can catch redfish, flouder or sea trout. Sunset is an event!
We want you to make the most of your stay. Our welcome book is filled with super tips on local sights, restaurants and activities ? (what we wish we had known!) -- and a folder holds brochures and coupons.
Covered, ground floor parking means ?first floor? is really a ?second floor? view! An elevator makes grocery shopping and beach-toting easy, and a handy trash chute is just down the hall. A stairway near 104's door provides a shortcut to the pool, so you can keep an eye on family or call them in from the balcony. A wooden walkway on the Atlantic side takes you to the sugary white sands of Crescent Beach.
Sunlit from both sides, 104's dining, kitchen and living rooms are bright, beachy and beautiful. The whites of shabby chic tables, the kitchen and beadboard contrast with Nantucket blue walls. Maritime furniture features Cape Cod stripes, starfish and sailboats. Local art and fun seaside decorations are everywhere. Watch HDTV or movies in the living room or master bedroom, play music on a radio/CD/I-Pod player or kick back with a good book. It's all here for you!
Savor sunrise coffees (expresso/cappuccino maker provided) and sunset drinks. A breakfast bar and bar chairs add to our well-equipped kitchen, with an updated flat cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and new cookware and utensils. Shell-bordered ceramic dishes, great serving platters, and palm-etched glassware are top quality. The dining room hutch holds plastic fish plates and goblets for kids. Dress up meals with cool placemats or chic palm linens ? beach-stylin'!
The spacious master bedroom suite, an oasis of palm trees and rattan, guarantees a great night's sleep with its new king therapedic mattress and the soothing rhythm of the ocean's surf. Enjoy your own Samsung TV and Blue-Ray player and relax in the jetted tub (with day-time ocean views!) You'll have lots of room on our long, sand-tiled, dual-sink vanity and a big walk-in closet. The palm motif continues throughout the walk-in shower, art, bedding, lamps, fans and lush towels.
The guest bedroom, with amazing ICW views, sports a colorful sailboat and lighthouse theme. Comfy new twin beds offer you some options for family or friends.
Tropical fish and an Anastasia mermaid accent the sunny guest bathroom (also accessible from the main room) and walk-in shower. Matching, plush towels will make you feel at home.
Behind bifold doors is a full-size washer and dryer, beach towels and bag, a cooler and more. All this and St. Augustine, too? Welcome to Paradise!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Dance, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player, I Pod & I Phone Dock, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site), Kiosk
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom