Come experience St. Augustine from the comfort of our ground-floor, end-unit condo at Ocean Village Club G16. It?s just steps from a swimming pool, and offers views in two directions from the cheery patio. The beach is a moment?s walk. You?ll love it!
Ocean Village Club G16 sleeps 6 people very comfortably, thanks to the sleeper sofa in the living room (as well as the 2 full bedrooms, of course!). You may find everyone in the group volunteering for the sleeper sofa, because from its depths you can glimpse the sunrise each morning! Not to mention the big HDTV and Blue Ray/DVD Player in the living room.
The living and dining areas are open-plan at our condo, so the gang can stay together even while pursuing their own interests. And the big lanai, with its views of tennis courts, swimming pool, and grassy grounds is the perfect bridge between outdoors and in. Fully screened and set with casual furnishings, it?s a great place to begin each day, watching the sky change colors and the pelicans glide past on their way to the ocean. It also makes a fine stargazing spot, and a shady retreat during the heat of the day, beneath the spinning ceiling fan.
The big sliding-glass door from the lanai to the living room connects indoors and out, so you never have to leave the views behind when you want air-conditioned comfort and a little downtime. You?ll love the cool wood floors and restful décor in the living area, where there?s plenty of space for the kids to set up their toys and projects while the grown-ups sip frosty drinks from the comfort of the couches!
Just beyond the living area is the dining room, where the round wooden table seats 6 comfortably. A serving hatch from the kitchen on one side and a big TV and lovely view on the other ? what else could you need?!
Speaking of the kitchen, you will find ours spotlessly maintained and fully stocked with all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and glasses you need to prepare and serve a feast. Save money this vacation by doing a little home cooking, or simply enjoy the convenience of the microwave and dishwasher for those yummy restaurant leftovers! The blender, coffeemaker, and icemaker all help save you time in the kitchen, too.
When the day is done and you?re ready for bed, everyone will appreciate the sleeping quarters at Ocean Village Club G16. The master suite is especially grand, with a queen-sized bed, large HDTV, double closet, and big window in the bedroom, not to mention an en-suite full bath. This is your retreat from the excitement of sightseeing, going to the beach, and spending time with the big group. You?ll love it!
The condo also has a second full bathroom, containing both a shower and tub option, which the second bedroom shares with the living and dining area. And the second bedroom is ideal for children, friends, or another couple traveling with you. Two twin beds and soft carpeting offer a restful setting. Open the curtains to flood the room with sunshine, or darken them for an afternoon nap. It?s quiet and calming in here!
We have tried to provide everything you might need for a stress-free and pleasant vacation at Ocean Village Club. Our washer and dryer, right in the condo, are at your disposal, and we?ve stocked every bed and bath (including the sleeper sofa!) with linens. The ocean is just a minute?s walk away, and the resort has every activity you might enjoy, from several swimming pools to tennis, shuffleboard, and so much more. This is a big, family friendly resort, convenient to the Old City as well to area golfing and other attractions.
Come explore St. Augustine from the comfort of Ocean Village Club G16! You will find it roomy, pleasant, and nicely located. Make it the destination for your next northeast Florida vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom