From the patio of our ground-floor condo at Sea Place 13137, you can see across a bright green lawn to the ocean. For a relaxing vacation just minutes from downtown St. Augustine, come stay at our well-appointed, spacious beach getaway!
A sliding glass door leads from the living room out to the patio, where you'll find comfortable seating and even a casual table and chairs for al fresco meals. You can hear the murmur of the surf clearly here, sniff the salty sea air, and feel the warm breezes. Pelicans drift by in stately formation, seagulls call, and the ocean glitters in the sun. It's paradise, and now has wifi in the unit!
The beach is just yards away via a private boardwalk, but you may find yourself lingering on the patio. You can bring your cell phone and stay in touch with friends ("Having the time of my life in St. Augustine!"), make reservations at one of the great local restaurants, or check the operating hours of your next sightseeing adventure. Children love the big green field right in front of Sea Place 13137 -- it's perfect for just lying on the ground, gazing up at the blue Florida sky. Sometimes the best vacation memories are made of such simple things!
When it's time to go inside, you don't lose sight of the outdoors, thanks to the big sliding glass door and panoramic view from the living room at Sea Place 13137. Instead, you enter air-conditioned comfort in our light, well-appointed open-plan living and dining area. Comfy couches and chairs, cool tiled floors, and a big entertainment center with cable TV and DVD player await you. Such a pleasure to come back to at the end of a day of golf, beachgoing, or sightseeing!
Just beyond the living area is our dining table and 6 chairs. You may end up carrying most of your meals out to the patio or down to the beach to enjoy, so this table is also known as Game Central. Cards, puzzles, board games -- pick your poison and settle in for some family fun one evening!
You will love the kitchen at Sea Place 13137. Fully stocked with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could ask for, it's spotlessly maintained and very efficient. Even if you're eating out this vacation, use the microwave for leftovers, the dishwasher for glasses, and the blender for frosty drinks! And being able to look straight out to the ocean as you cook definitely makes the kitchen more appealing.
Even more appealing than our friendly living and dining area are the sleeping quarters. There are 2 bedrooms at Sea Place 13137, plus a foldout sofa in the living room that comfortably sleeps 2. We provide all linens, blankets, and pillows for all beds, as well as towel sets for both bathrooms. And please feel free to use our washer and dryer to keep your swimsuits and beach towels fresh. You can pack light for this trip -- if you forget to bring something, chances are we'll have it somewhere in the condo anyway!
The master suite is a haven of luxury and relaxation, beginning with the ultra-comfortable king-sized bed beside huge windows with an ocean view. There's a TV in here, his-and-her lamps for late-night reading, and a soft carpet that feels good on tired feet. The en-suite bath is so convenient, extending your privacy.
The second bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds and big, bright windows, which can be darkened using the blinds if an afternoon nap is required. This room shares the second bath with the living area, and has plenty of space.
Sea Place is a family-friendly resort right on the shores of St. Augustine Beach, and you're going to love meeting the residents and other guests here. There is a swimming pool plus tennis and racquetball courts for your enjoyment, and the atmosphere is laid-back
and welcoming. You're just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, and within easy reach of all northeast Florida's attractions.
Come stay here the next time you want a sun- and sea-filled escape from the ordinary!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, VHS Movies, Community WiFi, Blue Ray/DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom