Breezy, bright, and beautiful, our oceanfront condo at Summerhouse 133 is the ideal setting for your Crescent Beach vacation! With lovely views from the balcony, master bedroom, and living/dining area, you're never more than a glance from the sands!
Nothing stands between you and lovely Crescent Beach but the manicured landscaping of the condo complex, a glittering swimming pool, and the gorgeous natural dunes. Summerhouse is the very last condo complex north of Matanzas Inlet, so you have nothing but water in 2 directions -- not to mention the Intracoastal Waterway to the west! Plan for breathtaking sunrises and sunsets at Summerhouse 133!
Our two-story condo is light and open in the living and dining areas, cozy and private in the sleeping quarters. Your favorite place will undoubtedly be the deck just off the living room, with its mix of sunshine and shade, casual but comfy seating, and ever-changing vista of sea and sky. The air is warm and salty here, the surf murmurs in the background, and sea birds wheel by. It's your front-row seat for the sunrise, and isn't too shabby for counting the stars, either!
If air-conditioned comfort is more your style, you don't have to leave the view behind. Step back into the living room, close the sliding glass door, and enjoy the beauty of Florida from a luxurious recliner or leather couch! Pop a movie into the DVD player and watch it on the big wall-mounted flat-screen TV, mix up a pitcher of frosty drinks and settle in for an evening of cards with the group, or drift off into a well-deserved nap. Vacation offers such wonderful choices!
One of the couches in the living room unfolds into a bed, and don't be surprised if there's competition for this space. After all, with a big TV, a balcony, and the sunrise right outside the window, the sofa sleeper is almost like a second master suite!
The real master suite at Summerhouse 133 is quite nice in its own right. Here you'll find a queen-sized bed in a big room with a writing table beneath a large window, a flat-screen TV, and lovely ocean views. Stay up late to finish that beach novel, watch the late-late show, or simply listen to the music of the waves.
The en-suite master bath is a treat as well, with both a shower and tub option. All of the towels, linens, blankets, and pillows you need for every bed and bath at Summerhouse 133 are provided, right down to the sofa sleeper. And feel free to use our washer and dryer to keep everything clean and fresh.
The second bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds and pretty white wicker accents. With plenty of floor and storage space, it's a comfortable sanctuary for children or a second couple traveling with you.
At Summerhouse 133, you'll find all the comforts of home, but in a beautiful new setting! The galley-style kitchen is fully equipped with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could desire, with an adjacent dining area featuring a round glass-top table set for 4 (with extra seating available). Of course, if you end up carrying your meals out to the balcony, you can convert this area into a game table or computer center. You have free wireless Internet at Summerhouse 133, so bring your electronics and stay as connected as you like on this vacation!
As proud as we are of our condo, it's the location that really makes Summerhouse 133 the perfect place to stay next time you're visiting St. Augustine. The condominium complex has every activity from swimming (4 heated pools, plus Jacuzzi!) to tennis to beach volleyball to a jungle gym in the kiddie playground and an exercise/weight room in the clubhouse. The surroundings are fantastically scenic, and you're within walking distance of historic Fort Matanzas. Bring your beach toys, your binoculars, and your camera, and discover the natural beauty of Florida from our luxury condo at Summerhouse 133!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom