Just yards from the beach, our townhouse-style condo at Ocean Club II 5 has a patio, a covered balcony, and a sundeck for your enjoyment. View the sunset over the Intracoastal Waterway, splash in the pool, and luxuriate in our newly renovated condo!
At Ocean Club II 5, the living and dining areas are downstairs and the sleeping quarters upstairs, so even when the children are trying to get to sleep, nobody has to tiptoe around or whisper. (Besides, everyone is going to be so wonderfully tired from all there is to see and do here, eyes will close the minute heads touch pillows!)
Just beyond the open-plan living and dining area is the patio, looking out to the palm-filled grassy grounds. The air is balmy here, the waves are a pleasing background murmur, and the sky is vast and blue -- so relaxing! Slip out here first thing with a cup of coffee and your phone, and update your Facebook status (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Club II 5): "Living the good life on St. Augustine Beach!"
Step inside and you're greeted by a light-filled space with comfortable furnishings and a new HDTV with DVD player. One of the sofas converts into a bed for 2, there's plenty of seating for everyone, and a dartboard in one corner offers a little light diversion. Enjoy a family night "in" or host friends in this relaxed, pleasant space.
Adjacent to the living area is the dining room, with a cozy table for 4 and a breakfast bar with seating for 3 more. This is a great place to indulge in an evening of cards and share reminiscences over dinner. Keep the snacks and frosty drinks coming, and reconnect with your favorite people in the world!
The galley-style kitchen is cheerful and well appointed, fully stocked with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve just about anything. Tile countertops, bright lighting, and gleaming appliances make your time spent here more enjoyable. You can see right out to the grounds while you cook, you're connected to the group in the living and dining areas, and you have all the time-savers you need, from a coffeemaker and microwave to an icemaker and blender.
A bathroom with both a shower and tub option serves the ground floor, and another awaits upstairs, where 2 lovely bedrooms ensure that everyone gets a great night's sleep at Ocean Club II 5. The master bedroom is particularly luxurious, with a king-sized bed, sliding-glass doors to a balcony overlooking the grounds, and plenty of storage area. Be sure to stargaze one night, listening to the lull of the surf and making a wish that every vacation could be as perfect as this one.
The second bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds, a TV, and sliding-glass doors to a sundeck that offers spectacular sunset views. And the bath up here has a walk-in shower and sparkling new fittings.
At Ocean Club II 5, we provide all the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath, as well as a washer and dryer for your use. We've tried to think of everything to make your stay here a pleasure!
The Ocean Club resort is small, family-friendly, and almost perfectly located. The beach is just a few minutes' walk away via a private boardwalk (no traffic to contend with!), the Intracoastal is a short hop in the opposite direction, and historic downtown St. Augustine is within easy reach. Boating, kayaking, canoeing, boogie-boarding, and sunbathing are options for every day, as are fine restaurants, world-class golf, and interesting shopping. There's something for everyone in this beautiful little corner of northeast Florida!
Make your reservation at Ocean Club II 5 today. You will love the accommodations, the area, and the people. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay 1 week,
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Doubles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Little Venice Theatre, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom