At our condo at Summerhouse 233 you can have it all: a beachfront location that also overlooks marshland; an amenity-rich complex; water on 3 sides, yet a city just minutes away! Come see for yourself how relaxing and beautiful Crescent Beach really is.
From the balcony of our townhouse-style condo, you have a clear view not only of the ocean, but also the tropical landscaping of the grounds and one of the 4 swimming pools. It's the ideal crow's-nest position for appreciating the sea and shore birds, the big blue sky, and the ever-changing sea. Slip out here first thing in the morning and catch the last rays of dawn above the horizon; toast the moonlight before bedtime. It's a great place for conversation, contemplation, or dining al fresco.
Nearly one entire wall of the living area is open to the view, so you feel as though you've brought a little of the outdoors inside with you. This is a light-filled, comfortable room, great for entertaining or hunkering down for an evening "in." A huge TV with cable and DVD player stands ready to play your favorite shows, while the sofas (one of which folds out into a bed for 2) tempt you to sink right down and take a nap. You can still hear the murmur of the surf from here, and see pelicans soaring past. It's almost like falling asleep on the beach!
Or, if you're ready for livelier entertainment, move to the dining table just beyond the living room. Set with comfortably cushioned chairs, it's just right for a family game of Scattergories, perhaps followed by some Texas Hold'em. This is also a good place to set up the laptop or other electronics; you have free wireless Internet at Summerhouse 233, so you can stay as connected as you want.
The kitchen is just past the dining area, with a big serving hatch so that the cook can glimpse the ocean at all times. Our kitchen is designed to be as efficient and well-stocked as your own at home, so you need never conduct a hunt for the corkscrew or resort to plastic cups instead of glasses if you don't want to. If you're fishing on this trip, rest assured that you can turn the catch of the day into a gourmet treat using our cookware and utensils, and serve it in style on our dishes. But even if you're just blissfully dining out and keeping snacks at the condo, you'll appreciate the coffeemaker, blender, icemaker, and microwave.
A half-bath is convenient to the living and dining area, while 2 full bathrooms serve the 2 bedrooms. Like the kitchen, you'll find everything you need here: linens, towels, blankets, and pillows, with plenty of spares! You're also welcome to use the washer and dryer. Make yourself at home!
The master bedroom is enormous, with a king-sized bed (heaven!), a small TV, and a window with lovely views of the ocean. (Leave the curtains open one night and see if you awaken to the bright streaks of dawn in the sky!) The master bath is en suite, and you will love the privacy of your own suite in the midst of all the group activities.
The second bedroom boasts 2 twin-sized beds, with a good-sized window and plenty of floor space as well. Everyone is certain to get a good night's sleep at Summerhouse 233 -- and that can be the most important part of your vacation!
There are things to do everywhere in northeast Florida, but you might have trouble making it out of the condominium complex, with its many and varied amenities! At Summerhouse you'll find swimming pools; a playground; an exercise room; courts for tennis, racquetball, and shuffleboard; a clubhouse with a café; and even an office with a computer and printer you can use. The atmosphere is family-friendly and welcoming.
But the best part is the beach. A private boardwalk leads you over the dunes and down to Crescent Beach, one of the loveliest spots on the coast. Summerhouse is the last complex north of Matanzas Inlet, so you have neighbors in only one direction, and beautiful views almost everywhere you look! Explore Fort Matanzas, the Intracoastal Waterway, and so much more. You're going to love your time at Summerhouse 233.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom