A beach vacation should be as fun and easy as a summer day, and when you stay at our ground-floor condo at Ocean & Racquet 3107, the good life is waiting for you. Steps from a swimming pool and just yards from the ocean, it's your perfect Florida getaway!
Forget about stairs and elevators while you're here -- you can just stroll up to your front door, and slip out anytime for a quick dip in the pool, soak in the spa, or game on the court. If you're traveling with children, you'll love the convenience. And if anyone in your group has accessibility issues, the accommodations couldn't be better!
Start your days on the patio outside our living and dining area. Here you can enjoy the balmy air, salty breezes, and the sound of the surf . . . all while enjoying free WiFi for your smartphone or laptop! Cradle a cup of coffee while pelicans soar overhead on their way to the ocean, early fishermen stroll over to the nearby ponds and docks to try their luck, and another perfect Florida day breaks.
If you wake up especially early one morning, you will witness the breathtaking sunrise. And the beach is always smooth and "new" in morning, with shells half-buried at the high-tide mark. Walk down your private boardwalk onto the sands and enjoy!
You'll want to spend all day on the patio, but when it's time to go indoors, you won't be disappointed. It's so cool, light, and comfortable in here, with ceiling fans and tiled floors. Enjoy a show on TV, pop a disk into the DVD player, or stretch out on the long couch (which converts to a bed) for a nap. After all, you're on vacation, and relaxation is the only order of business!
At Ocean & Racquet 3107, you can make the condo as communal or as private as you like. When you're entertaining, throw open the sliding glass door, connecting your space with the pool surround outside. When it's time for privacy, just close the blinds and the world goes away!
Attached to the living room is the dining area, with a big table for 6 and a counter handy for buffet-style meals. This table is also a great place to spread out a jigsaw puzzle or a board game, crayons and paper for the kids and the Sunday papers for the grown-ups!
Whether you want to cook delicious fresh seafood, homemade feasts, or as little as possible during your vacation, you'll enjoy the kitchen at Ocean & Racquet 3107. It's fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils, as well as all the appliances -- large and small! -- which make your time in the kitchen easier. Everything is sparkling clean and in perfect working order.
Speaking of making your time easier, there are also a washer and dryer at the condo, so pack light! You never have to worry about "just one more" trip to the beach or the pool when you know you can get the swimsuits and towels dry in a flash. Pop a load in the wash on your way out the door in the morning, and you'll be all fixed up!
But the best part of Ocean & Racquet 3107 is probably the bedrooms. Relaxation and sound sleep are so important on vacation, and so hard to get in noisy hotels or motels. Here you'll sleep peacefully in comfortable beds and spacious rooms!
The master suite is luxurious, with a queen-sized bed, TV, and plenty of space. The en suite bath has both a shower and tub option, and is wonderfully private. Retire early and sleep late in your own sanctuary!
The second bedroom is perfect for children or a second couple traveling with you, with 2 twin beds. It's convenient to the second full bathroom. All linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets are provided for this condo.
You will love the gated Ocean & Racquet Club resort, with its multiple swimming pools and tennis courts, plus shuffleboard, racquetball, Jacuzzi, and so much more. Make it your home base for all your St. Augustine adventures!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom