Sea Place 12230, Ocean View, Southeastern Exposure, Pool, & Wifi
From the patio or sundeck of our 2-story condo at Sea Place 12230 you can feel the sea breeze and hear the murmur of the surf. You're just a hop away from a lovely swimming pool and private walkway to the beach. Come enjoy oceanfront living at our place! Best of all, our condo has Southeastern exposure.
You'll love how light and airy our condo is, with access to outside rooms at almost every turn. Beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, it's a great springboard for your perfect coastal vacation, offering relaxation and comfort in a lush tropical setting!
Our living and dining area is downstairs, with comfortable seating, a big TV with VCR and DVD player, and a fully appointed kitchen. The rattan couch in the living room unfolds into a bed for 2, while the papa-san chairs offer curl-up comfort as you watch a favorite movie or simply gaze out through the sliding glass door onto the private patio below the wide blue sky.
The patio may become the place you eat most of your meals. Certainly it's a great spot to enjoy a glass of wine after dinner or that first cup of coffee in the morning. Always reminding you that the ocean is just yards away, it brings the beauty of the coast right to your doorstep!
Just beyond the living area is the dining table and breakfast bar. Seated with comfortable padded chairs, our dining table doubles as a computer center and triples as a game table. After all, what's a beach vacation without a rousing round of Operation?
Even if you're not planning to cook much on this vacation, you'll appreciate the convenience of our fully stocked kitchen. All you add is groceries -- we've got all the major and minor appliances, dishes, utensils, cookware, and gadgets you could ask for. Save time and money even if you're taking road trips and eating your meals out by brewing a pot of coffee first thing in the morning and popping some pastries into the toaster! And just in case you find the sight of all the delectable fresh-caught seafood irresistible, you've got everything you need to cook it beautifully here!
Sea Place 12230 has a washer and dryer available for your use too. Sure, laundry is the last thing on your mind, but just in case you run short of clean towels or dry swimsuits, there they are, ready to help!
The bedrooms are upstairs, and you will love this privacy when you want to retire early one night while the rest of the gang continues to party. The master bedroom is a treat, with a delightfully restful queen-size bed, large TV, plenty of closet and dresser space, and sliding glass door access to the sundeck. Slip outside before bed and count the stars, inhaling that invigorating sea air! You're really here, and you're about to get a great night's sleep before another day of adventures!
The second bedroom is cozier, with matching twin beds and soft carpeting. It's a snug nest, just right for sleeping late!
There are 2½ baths at Sea Place 12230, with both bathtub and shower options. Hand-held massaging showerheads are a nice little perk in both baths. And you'll find all of the fresh towels, linens, blankets, and pillows you need provided for you here at our condo. Don't pack a thing for the house -- we've got it covered!
You're going to love family-friendly, small Sea Place, an oceanfront complex with 2 swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, tennis courts, racquetball courts, and a private walkway to the beach. The grassy courtyard and large sunbathing area around the pool are so welcoming, the sunrises over the horizon are so beautiful, and the beach is so inviting! Keep an eye out for dolphins as you frolic on the beach or splash in the waves -- they have been known to pass by quite often!
Here at Sea Place, you're in the heart of vacation country, with top-notch golf, shopping, sightseeing, and dining all around you. Visit historic St. Augustine, and walk along the ocean.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Racquet Ball Court, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom