Just because you're at the beach, who says you can't live in luxury? Our 3-level condo at SpyGlass 41 is as opulent as a Paris flat, with beautiful furnishings and fittings you will love. Come enjoy the ocean view, the amenities, and the lovely décor!
Oriental rugs on the floors, art on the walls, and all manner of tasteful ornamentation greet you at SpyGlass 41. We want the inside of our ocean view condo to be as beautiful as the outside. So when you step onto our second-floor balcony overlooking the grounds, the dunes, and unspoiled Crescent Beach, you can truly feel at one with nature. Then you can go back inside and enjoy the beauty of man-made art!
SpyGlass 41 is just yards from a private walkway down to the beach, and even closer to a sparkling oceanfront swimming pool. This is a family-friendly, very well-maintained condominium complex just a few miles south of historic downtown St. Augustine, convenient to everything from world-class golf to fine dining and interesting sightseeing. At the complex you can enjoy tennis as well as swimming and sunbathing. The sunrise over the Atlantic is stunning, and the sunset over the Intracoastal spectacular.
Park your car in our first-floor garage, then take the spiral staircase up to the living and dining storey. Here you'll find our ocean view balcony (with casual seating so you can savor that first cup of coffee in the morning or final glass of wine at night), and just inside is the living room. The condo is open-plan, so the ocean view is shared with the dining and kitchen areas as well.
You'll love our comfortable couch and chairs, grouped around the entertainment center with cable TV and DVD player. The mirrored wall makes the space look larger, but part of its charm is its intimacy. This is the place to gather the group after a busy day sightseeing or sunbathing and begin one of those long, unforgettable conversations. Or, failing that, there is always charades! You will like the coziness of this room and the lush décor.
The dining area is designed for comfort as well -- the long enjoyment of a good meal or an evening of games around the table. The chandelier, sideboard, and formal table setting are worthy of your finest feasts, but they also go nicely with takeout fish and chips, in case you've sworn off cooking while in Florida. (What an excellent idea! The restaurants in St. Augustine are simply too many and too good to miss.)
Whether you're toiling over gourmet delicacies or simply dishing up drive-through, you will love being in our kitchen. The wallpaper is regal, the countertops granite, and the cupboards stocked with every piece of cookware, dish, and utensil imaginable. You only add groceries -- the rest is here!
A half-bath is convenient to the living and dining areas, and we have stocked it -- as we have all the baths at SpyGlass 41 -- with towels. The beds all have linens, blankets, and pillows, and spares are at hand. Don't dream of packing these items, and lighten your suitcase still further if you would like to use our washer and dryer while you're here, too. You will be amazed at how many times you find yourself nipping down to the pool or the beach just one more time before bed . . . the washer and dryer keep all those swimsuits and beach towels fresh!
The master suite is a sanctuary at SpyGlass 41, designed for pure relaxation. The queen-sized bed offers a heavenly night's rest, the huge picture window brings the sea almost to your doorstep, and the writing table lets you indulge in scribbling postcards (or perhaps merely updating your Facebook status -- you DO have free wireless Internet here!) late at night. The en-suite bathroom boasts a walk-in shower and fabulous striped wallpaper.
The second bedroom is spacious as well, with 2 twin-sized beds and a small TV, because even the children are on vacation, after all! The second bathroom, offering both a shower and tub option, is convenient to this room. Everyone will get a good night's sleep at SpyGlass 41!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom