Enjoy up-close views and private strolls along one of the Florida coast's best beaches at our townhouse Sea Matanzas 3. This split-level condo is one of only 8 in a beachfront complex with panoramic views, lush natural gardens, wonderful pool, and huge comfortable rooms.
The Sea Matanzas complex is located on Crescent Beach in the historic Summer Haven area of exclusive summer homes. Property is seldom available to rent here, where the beach is virtually private & the views absolutely magnificent. At Sea Matanzas 2, you'll get to experience oceanfront living in a way few locals even get to do!
Our townhouse sits behind and above the dunes, just yards from the Atlantic. The living area is on the second level, beginning with a spectacular living room that segues into a wide front deck. The layout of the living room is meant to accommodate a diverse group, with one option for seating a bit apart from the other.
There is plenty of space in this room, which includes an HDTV, comfy couch (that folds out into a sleeper), and matching loveseat. One entire wall is sliding glass doors and floor-to-ceiling windows, providing a view so sweeping that you can see the ocean clearly from all the way in the kitchen!
The front deck is a choice location at Sea Matanzas 2. A long glass-topped table and nicely padded chairs tell the whole story: this is the place to settle down for a good long while with a book and a tall frosted glass of something delicious! The view is stunning, the sea breeze fresh and zesty, and the sound of the waves hypnotic.
Indoors, the living area extends in open plan to include a dining area and the kitchen. Our dining room table is also the perfect game space, and fits your laptop nicely when it's time to check email using our free wireless Internet. It's within easy reach of the kitchen, which has a long, high counter just right for setting out dishes and drinks.
You will appreciate the handsome striped wood finish and spotless neat appearance of our kitchen. Convenient and well-appointed, it boasts full-size modern appliances, plenty of labor-savers (microwave, blender, coffee maker, and so on) and all the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils you need. Prepare the fresh catch of the day any way you like in this space, then let the dishwasher do the cleanup! There's also a washer and dryer tucked away in our utility room for when it's time to run a load of towels and swimsuits.
Hop downstairs and you'll find yourself on the bed-&-bath level of our townhouse, with more lovely decks and rooms. The master bedroom is the star of the show, with a sumptuous king-sized bed, overstuffed easy chair and matching hassock, TV, large closets, and panoramic view of the lanai and ocean beyond. A full bathroom with tub and shower is en suite, completing the pampering.
The lanai is pleasantly shaded, with a casual table and chairs and views of the garden as well as the beach. You may find yourself seeking out this cooler retreat in the heat of the day, as well as in the moonlit hours.
The guest bedroom is also generously proportioned, with two twin beds, matching closets, a TV, and a balcony overlooking the rear of the complex, where our sparkling community pool awaits you. If you're a birdwatcher, this is the place to station your binoculars for glimpses of the local birds flying just above the gardens on their way to the shore. Please note: gas grills are not allowed.
The Sea Matanzas complex offers lovely wooden walkways over the dunes and down to the sands. Just taking this route to the beach gives you unbelievable views of the coastline and horizon! And you'll love our beach, so uncrowded it almost seems private, with sparkling waves, good fishing, and soft white sand.
The Intracoastal Waterway is also nearby, with quieter inlets for kayaking or canoeing, as well as paved nature trails and hiking paths. And you're just 20 minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine! Yet that's hard to believe when you sit on your second-storey deck and gaze out at the sea.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Summer Haven Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit - Yes, No Grilling Allowed
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom