From the master bedroom at Hibiscus 101-B, you can see the dunes and the ocean without even leaving the king-sized bed! Our immaculately appointed oceanfront condo in a family-friendly resort puts you right on the shores of lovely St. Augustine Beach.
A tiled, covered balcony runs the length of the condo, bringing the fresh sea breeze and balmy air right to your doorstep at Hibiscus 101-B. Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, the balcony is a great place for al fresco meals, long conversations, and even Facebook status updates (you have free wireless Internet at Hibiscus 101-B). You'll love watching birds glide by and the ever-changing colors of the sea.
Inside, our condo is comfortable and nicely furnished, with all the conveniences. The living room offers a TV and DVD player as well as a sofa. This is a great place for a long afternoon nap or an evening of movies and popcorn with the murmuring surf as background music!
The living, dining, and kitchen areas are open-plan, so the group can stay together and there's a view from every space. Just beyond the living room is our big dining room table, perfect for meals and board games, laptops and jigsaw puzzles. For less formal dining, the breakfast bar at the kitchen counter works just fine -- and you can still see the ocean from here!
You may not plan to do a lot of cooking on this trip, but in case the urge strikes you, the kitchen at Hibiscus 101-B has more than enough cookware, dishes, and utensils. This is a fully stocked and pleasing kitchen, with a new tiled floor, full-sized appliances, gleaming white countertops and accents, and all the latest time-savers. So even if you just use the coffeemaker, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher, you're fixed up! And if you should get lucky on a fishing trip and bring back delicious seafood, you can transform them into a feast!
The inviting, comfortable atmosphere at Hibiscus 101-B will encourage your group to stay up long into the evening reminiscing and enjoying one another's company, but when it's time to go to bed, everyone will get a great night's sleep. The bedrooms here are designed for relaxing, and you're going to want to linger late into the morning . . . if only there weren't so many fun things waiting for you to do in St. Augustine!
The master suite is truly a sanctuary, with a king-sized bed, a pretty chaise longue just made for marathon reading binges or long naps, a big TV, and of course the big sliding-glass doors leading to the balcony. Returning to this room after a busy day in the city or at the beach is so relaxing, and as you gaze out at the moonlight glinting on the ocean, you can just feel the stress melting away.
The en-suite bathroom has a beach theme and is very cheerful! There is both a shower and bathtub option here, and all the towel sets are provided for you (as are all the linens, blankets, and pillows you need for every bed at Hibiscus 101-B).
The second bedroom at Hibiscus 101-B is perfect for children, another couple, or friends traveling with you. There are 2 twin beds here, a small TV, and just one window -- the perfect setting for afternoon naps and long morning lie-ins. This bedroom is convenient to the second full bath, which also contains a tub as well as a shower, and houses our washer and dryer (which you are very welcome to use). You'll love how quiet and serene this room is; just what you want to settle the kids down and make sure they're well rested for another day of adventure!
Hibiscus 101-B is located in a beautiful resort right on the shores of St. Augustine. There are 3 swimming pools here, a Jacuzzi, a tennis court, and even a fitness center. A private boardwalk leads you over the dunes and down to the sugary white sands of the beach. You're minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, with all its great sightseeing, dining, and shopping. World-class golf courses surround you. There's something for everyone!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom