Sunrises over the ocean, sunsets over the marsh, and beauty everywhere! You'll love Summerhouse 340, our ground-floor condo in an amenity-packed resort near Matanzas Inlet. Though mere minutes from downtown St. Augustine, it feels wonderfully secluded!
You can see the ocean from our patio, as well as one of the 4 heated swimming pools in our family-friendly community. Lighted tennis courts are nearby, as is a fun playground. We have everything you need to spend a delightful vacation right here at Summerhouse, from racquetball and basketball courts to a clubhouse and private walkway to beautiful Crescent Beach.
But the best part is the natural, unspoiled beauty of this little corner of the coast! Matanzas Inlet is just south of us, so here you have the Atlantic to the east, the Intracoastal to the west, and the Inlet to the south -- plus historic downtown St. Augustine to the north, all its attractions just a short car ride away! Whether you're a kayaker or a foodie, a surfer or a history buff, you'll find just what you're looking for here!
Take a seat on our patio (just outside from the living room) and enjoy the sound of the surf, the salty breeze, and the balmy sunshine! This is the perfect place to bring that first cup of coffee in the morning, when the seabirds are calling to one another and the last streaks of dawn color the sky. It also makes a wonderful place for stargazing at midnight, after a busy day on the water or in town. It's your refuge, and you'll love it!
Indoors, our condo is light, comfortable, and so spacious, with a living room filled with a sink-right-in couch and chairs plus an entertainment center that includes a flat-screen TV, DVD player, a collection of movies, and board games. The couch even folds out into a bed, so some lucky members of your group can leave the blinds open one night and be treated to a spectacular view of the sunrise!
Our dining area is just beyond the living room, featuring a table and chairs big enough for the whole group, plus a breakfast bar with stools for impromptu dining. The pass-through hatch from the kitchen gives the cook a clear view right through the dining and living areas out to the patio and beyond, and keeps the entire open-plan space connected.
Whether you're a gourmet chef or a reluctant fry cook, you'll enjoy using the kitchen at Summerhouse 340. We've stocked it with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could ask for, so all you need is a quick grocery run at the start of your trip, and you're fixed up! Use the microwave, coffeemaker, and blender for on-the-go snacks and drinks, store your delicious leftovers from St. Augustine's fine restaurants in the fridge, and stock up on finger food for beach picnics and snacks out by the pool!
Speaking of stocking up, you'll find plenty of "extras" here at Summerhouse 340. We provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you need, along with a washer and dryer to keep all your vacation togs clean. (Such a lifesaver when you decide to take an evening dip in the pool -- and then realize that not a single swimsuit is dry!) You have free wireless Internet here, and are welcome to set up your laptop at the desk in the living room. So pack light and don't worry about a thing; it's all taken care of here!
Everyone will get a great night's sleep at Summerhouse 340 too, thanks to our well-appointed bedrooms, each with a full bathroom. The master suite boasts a luxurious king-sized bed, along with a TV and a view of the pool and ocean beyond. The master bath is wonderfully private, so if you want to linger in a bubble bath for 2 hours, nobody is the wiser!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds and a big TV. This room also has its own full bath, because a half-bath is convenient to the living and dining area.
At Summerhouse 340, you can experience some of northeast Florida's most beautiful sights, from the natural wonders of the Intracoastal, Matanzas Inlet, and Crescent Beach, to the excitement and spectacle of the Old City.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom