The perfect St. Augustine getaway, our townhouse-style condo at Sea Place 12224 puts you ocean front in a beautifully maintained resort that includes a swimming pool, tennis and racquetball courts, and beach walkover. All this, just minutes from downtown!
Our 2-storey condo offers balconies on both levels, from which you can enjoy a gorgeous view of the ocean front swimming pool, tropical landscaping, and the glittering Atlantic Ocean, with its spectacular sunrises and sparkling waves! You'll hear as well as see the surf from our balconies, where you can watch stately lines of pelicans glide by and possibly catch a glimpse of dolphin fin!
Even when you're indoors at Sea Place 12224, you never forget that the beach is just a moment's walk away. The balmy air and tangy sea breezes are so refreshing, and the view can be seen throughout the living and dining areas of our condo.
Come right in and sink down into our ultra-comfy couches or big papasan chair. We also have a TV with cable and a DVD player in this room, just in case you want to spend a family night at home enjoying your favorite movie. Make yourself comfortable and stay a while!
Sea Place 12224 has an open-plan design, so the dining area is attached to the living space. Banked by a wall of mirrors, the glass-topped table is an elegant alternative to al fresco dining on the balcony. And the padded chairs are ideal for that Texas Hold 'em marathon after dinner!
Even the cook stays in the action in our galley-style kitchen, thanks to a big pass-through hatch that makes it possible to see the swimming pool from the kitchen sink and beyond! You'll love our updated, bright, cheerful kitchen. Here you'll find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to turn that bucket of fish into an elegant almandine. Or, if dining out is more your style, fill the fridge and cupboards with snacks and drinks, and enjoy the leftovers straight from the microwave!
At Sea Place 12224, we provide more than just a fully stocked kitchen. All of the linens you'll need are waiting for you here, as are towel sets for all 2½ bathrooms. You are welcome to use our washer and dryer, and you have free wireless Internet service here too. We've tried to think of everything to make your stay pleasant and totally hassle-free!
And speaking of pleasant, wait until you stretch out on the king-sized bed in our master suite upstairs! Very luxurious, this bed sits beside sliding-glass doors leading out to a private balcony all your own. The master bedroom is spacious and light, with a calming décor and a full en-suite bathroom.
The second bedroom has its own full bath as well, and is perfect for children or another couple. Two twin beds occupy this space, plus a large window and plenty of running-around room. Quiet and spotlessly maintained, it's a nap-friendly room for all ages!
At the Sea Place condominium complex, you're just a few minutes' drive from historic downtown St. Augustine, yet it feels wonderfully remote. Perhaps it's the wide, unspoiled beach -- perfect for shelling and beachcombing as well as swimming, surfing, and sunbathing. This is a beach you can easily spend the entire day simply playing on and enjoying. Family-friendly and fun, it's just down the path from the door of your condo!
And when it's time to venture out, St. Augustine is at your feet, with its fascinating historical sites, pedestrian- and pet-friendly downtown area, delicious restaurants, and great shopping. There's something to interest every member of the group here, and so much to do and see, you'll have to plan a return vacation immediately!
Please reserve your stay at Sea Place 12224 today. You will love the accommodations, the location, and the entire St. Augustine experience!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Pool, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom