Enjoy sunrise and sunset views from our ocean front condo at Windjammer 210! The Atlantic stretches out before you to the east, the Intracoastal Waterway to the west, and nothing in between but a luxuriously appointed condo to enjoy all vacation long!
The oceanfront patio spans the length of our condo, with access from both the living room and the master bedroom. This is a great place to spend any time of day or night, with its sweeping views of the shoreline and rhythmic murmur of the surf. Bring your smartphone out here to update your Facebook status (you have free WIFI at Windjammer 210), your beach novel to while away a blissful hour, and a cool drink to begin happy hour. It's ideal for bird watching by day, stargazing by night, and enjoying al fresco meals at all hours.
The west-facing deck is smaller, an intimate glimpse of the quieter waters of the Intracoastal. Here you can watch the dock, see what the kids are up to in the condo swimming pool, and enjoy the sight of watercraft gliding past. The sunset is spectacular each evening! Guests are welcome to fish or take walks on the dock
Inside the condo, the living and dining areas are open, so that there are views of the ocean no matter where you are. Sink into the pleasant white wicker couches, put your favorite movie into the DVD player, and relax in air-conditioned comfort after a busy day at the beach or in St. Augustine.
The dining room table is elegant and formal, beneath a lovely chandelier. There's plenty of room for your whole group, whether you're enjoying a homemade feast or playing cards long into the evening. Comfortably cushioned, the dining room chairs are designed for those long reminisces that begin over dinner and continue for hours!
And speaking of homemade feasts, the kitchen at Windjammer 210 is a pleasure to work in, whether you're a foodie or allergic to cooking on vacation. This galley-style room offers a side-by-side fridge and freezer with ice and water in the door, a full-sized range, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, and plenty of counter space. But the best part is that even when you're in the kitchen, a single glance is all you need to remind yourself of the sparkling ocean outside your door!
For your convenience, we also have a washer and dryer, and we provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you need for every bed and bath at Windjammer 210 (even the sleeper sofa in the living room!). Don't worry about running short of anything -- just toss your beach toys in the suitcase and come on over!
Everyone will sleep well at Windjammer 210, thanks to our quiet, spacious, well appointed bedrooms. The master suite is particularly deluxe, with a queen-sized bed, HDTV, and sliding-glass door access to the balcony. You can see the ocean from your bed here, and it's a lovely place to begin and end each day!
The en-suite bath in the master contains a Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower. Nothing feels better after a long day of sightseeing in the Old City than a bubbly massage in the privacy of your own suite! Bring a candle and a book and make an evening of it!
The second bedroom is ultra-comfortable as well, with 2 twin beds, a big window, and plenty of closet and floor space. The cool blue walls are so restful, the room is so quiet -- you're assured of a good night's sleep here!
You'll have a great time at the Windjammer condo complex. There's an oceanfront pool here, tennis courts, and private access to the beach. Divide your time between the Atlantic, the Intracoastal, and all the sights of the St. Augustine area. So much to see -- and such a great place to see it from! Make your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site), Kiosk
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom