Beautiful natural dunes, pure white sands, and glittering blue ocean greet you from the patio of our ground-floor condo at Barefoot Trace 113. The sweeping views include a front-row seat for the sunrise in our completely remodeled luxury condo!
New furnishings and state-of-the-art electronics are the hallmarks of Barefoot Trace 113. Whether your passion is wandering the seashore, shopping in the Old City, or kayaking along the Intracoastal, you will find our condo perfectly located and so enjoyable to stay in. The vistas are breathtaking and the accommodations sublime.
The oceanfront patio is filled with new furniture to make your time in the balmy sea breeze and sultry Florida air even more fun. Rise early one morning and you?ll witness the amazing daybreak; count the stars at midnight; linger over lunch until you wake up, refreshed, in late afternoon! This is an irresistible spot, and will probably be the site of many long conversations, al fresco meals, and unforgettable moments during your vacation.
Go indoors and you?re in the open-plan living and dining area of Barefoot Trace 113, designed to bring the lovely scenery inside with you. The sliding glass doors occupy almost one entire wall of the condo, so you can watch the waves even when you?re making dinner in the kitchen! There are two bathrooms and both have been updated with new mirrors, lights, granite, sinks and faucets
New couches and a nice entertainment center await you in our living room. The 51-inch LED TV has Blu-ray and a DVD player, so you can stream Netflix movies as well as watch your favorite shows in HD. The stereo offers ports for your iPod and iPhone, not to mention a source of background music you?ll love!
Just beyond the living room is our dining area, with a wet bar, new table, and chairs just right for game playing as well as meals. Bring your laptop and set it up here if you like; you have free WiFi all the time at Barefoot Trace 113.
The kitchen is sparkling, fitted with new countertops and the latest appliances in addition to a tiled floor. What?s that you say ? absolutely no cooking will be done during this vacation? Okay ? use it just to make coffee, whip up frosty drinks in the blender, and microwave the restaurant leftovers!
In the little laundry room just off the kitchen, we?ve installed a comfy futon that sleeps 2, just in case you want to squeeze in a few extra folks on this trip. The kids may also be attracted to this space for a ?sleepover,? since it?s just a tiptoe away from midnight snacks and the big TV!
In addition to this space, there are 2 large bedrooms at Barefoot Trace 113. The master suite is glorious, with a king-sized bed, 40-inch LED TV, and magnificent ocean views. The en-suite bath includes new granite countertops and a sleek walk-in shower. You?ll look forward to pampering yourself in this suite!
The second bedroom is spacious as well, with an ultra-comfortable queen-sized bed and its own TV. This room is convenient to the second bathroom, which contains both a shower and tub option. We provide all the towels and linens for every bed and bath at Barefoot Trace 113, so pack light and don?t worry about stuffing in a spare pillow or extra blanket. It?s all waiting for you here.
For your enjoyment, you?ll find a collection of beach toys and chairs at our condo, as well as 2 bikes you are welcome to use. Of course, you may find it difficult to tear yourself away from the Barefoot Trace condo complex, with its oceanfront swimming pool, tennis and shuffleboard courts, and clubhouse with fitness center. But beautiful Crescent Beach is just steps away, and who can resist the lure of the Old City and other St. Augustine attractions?
You?re going to have a great time here. Book the best holiday of your life now ? stay at Barefoot Trace 113!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom