A sparkling swimming pool (1 is heated) and the Atlantic Ocean just outside your window -- what a lovely place to spend your vacation! Our 2-storey townhouse-style condo at Ocean Villas 40 is luxurious, spacious, and convenient to all the attractions of St. Augustine!
Ocean Villas 40 sleeps 7 very comfortably -- or 8, if you have an occupant for the full-size crib we happen to have on hand! The layout is great for families, because the living and dining areas are downstairs, while the bedrooms occupy quiet space upstairs. Everyone gets a good night's sleep at Ocean Villas 40!
There are plenty of pleasant outdoor as well as indoor spaces at Ocean Villas 40. Both the living room and the master bedroom lead out onto balconies with ocean views, and you're never more than a few steps away from the balmy air, salty breezes, and pleasant murmur of the surf. There is space on our second-storey balcony for casual dining, and our third-storey balcony offers comfy chaise lounges for your pleasure. It's so blissful to be able to see the sparkling ocean from your own front door!
After a busy day on the beach or sightseeing in St. Augustine, it's such a pleasure to return to Ocean Villas 40. The living room is cool and comfy, with an HDTV, big sectional sofa, futon (that converts into a double bed), and silent ceiling fan. There's room for the whole gang to stretch out here and decompress in front of a favorite movie, or turn on some music and indulge in those reminiscences that make vacations so much fun.
Attached to the living room is our dining area, with clear views of the ocean. You may not eat many meals at this table (those tend to get eaten at St. Augustine's fine restaurants or, if prepared at home, carried out to the balcony to enoy!), but you'll love the space for cards, board games, puzzles, and the computer. You have free wireless Internet at Ocean Villas 40, so if you want to bring along your laptop, feel free.
Our galley-style kitchen is also part of this open living space. Completely remodeled, it offers smooth tile floors, new countertops, and handsome cabinetry. We've filled these cabinets with cookware and serving dishes of all sorts, right down to the can openers and corkscrews, so pick up some groceries and plan to save a few dollars by eating in! By the time you've whipped up a pitcher of drinks, popped the popcorn and started a game of Clue, nobody will want to go out anyway!
A bathroom is convenient to this area, as are our washer and dryer, which are at your disposal. (It's so handy to be able to dry all those swimsuits and beach towels at a moment's notice!) We also provide all the linens, towels, blankets, and pillows you need for every bed and bath at Ocean Villas 40. We've tried to think of everything to keep you focused on having fun this vacation, without a care in the world about the condo!
Upstairs is another full bathroom. You are going to love the master suite at Ocean Villas 40, with its private balcony, and luxurious fittings! The king-sized bed is fabulously comfortable, and 2 papa-san chairs sit just inside the sliding glass doors, in case you want to read or write in your journal while gazing out at the water. An HDTV is positioned so that you can watch it from bed. There's so much space and light in here!
The full bath has been renovated as well, and now boasts a tile floor, updated vanity, and both a shower and bathtub option.
The second bedroom is also quite large, which is good because we've placed both a double bed and a twin in here. There's a TV and DVD player, just perfect when the kids decide to build a blanket fort and stay up all night watching Disney flicks.
When you stay at Ocean Villas 40, you have access to the 2 beautiful swimming pools and the lagoon in our condo complex, as well as a private walkway to the beach. Anastasia State Park is almost next door, and historic downtown St. Augustine is just a 10-minute car trip.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, 1 pool is heated
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more