Gaze over the palm trees, beyond the sparkling swimming pool, and view the blue Atlantic from the balcony at Ocean Village Club Q35. Or better, walk the few yards to the beach yourself. Salty sea breezes and glittering waves are yours for the taking at our friendly, beautifully decorated condo for 6. Located on the third floor of the fun, family-oriented Ocean Village Club condominium complex, Q35 combines the advantages of a top-floor unit -- terrific views plus peace and quiet -- with those of a ground-floor setting. There are no stairs to hike up: our elevator, adjacent to the front door, carries you and all your belongings swiftly up and down!
This condominium?s interior has recently been refurbished and upgraded (December 2012 and May 2013) with NEW 6-megabit wireless Internet access, NEW mattresses throughout, NEW premium count sheets, NEW bedspreads, NEW 32? flat-screen TV with a 26? flat-screen TV in master bedroom, NEW Blue-Ray player, NEW deluxe towel sets for ten people, NEW Oneida designer china for twelve people, NEW Oneida flatware, NEW Oneida aluminum pots and pans, NEW Anchor Hocking beverage ware set, NEW mixing bowl set, NEW Oneida serving pieces, NEW bedroom lighting, NEW porch furniture, NEW bedspreads, NEW bathroom hardware, NEW bathroom lighting, NEW kitchen lighting in the NEWLY painted kitchen, and NEWLY cleaned carpets.
Whether you're planning to cook most of your meals or go out while you're at Ocean Village Club Q35, you'll love the kitchen. The appliances are full-sized and all at hand, with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve a feast. You'll also appreciate all the gadgets that shorten your time in the kitchen, such as the microwave, coffee maker, blender, and icemaker. No need to bring a thing -- we've got at all! And our washer and dryer are just beyond the kitchen, stacked to save space. You can get all your cooking and laundry done in a trice.
When it's time for a nap or a good night's sleep, you'll appreciate the comfort and ease of our two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed, tv set, plenty of dresser space. His-and-her lamps let one of you read late into the night while the other sleeps. A large closet accommodates all of your outfits, while the en suite bathroom includes a walk in shower.
The second bedroom is simple and spacious, with matching twin beds. There is plenty of room in here for the kids to lay out their toys or line up the shells they've collected on the beach. And the second bathroom is spotless and well-appointed, with a convenient shower and tub combo.
As soon as you're settled in, you'll probably want to explore the beach. Q35 is located in the last building before the dunes, closest to the sparkly sea and white sands of our family-friendly beach. A private walkway delivers you to the shore, where you have a premier view of the sunrise and sunset, plenty of space to play games and sunbathe, and rolling waves to ride. Shells and sharks' teeth wash up with every low tide, and watercraft of all kinds is available for rental nearby. The Intracoastal Waterway is also just a few minutes away, with its many inlets and nature paths. There is always something new to explore here!
The Ocean Village Club complex itself offers many activities. Enjoy our two new tennis courts, two swimming pools, shuffleboard courts, picnic tables and charcoal grills, and a Clubhouse with a fitness center, library, and guest computer! You can see one of the pools from our balcony at Q35. With its ocean view, it's a popular lounging.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only, 40% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom