Enjoy beach living at its best in our condo at SpyGlass 36! With lovely views of the pool, palm trees, and ocean, you never forget that you are vacationing in style on the shores of Crescent Beach, just a few miles from historic St. Augustine.
SpyGlass 36 is a tri-level, Spanish-style condo with covered parking on the first floor, the living and dining areas on the second, and sleeping quarters on the third. Perfect for families, it gives you plenty of privacy and lets everyone keep their own schedule without having to tiptoe around. And it's front and center in a family-friendly oceanfront condominium complex, just yards away from beautiful Crescent Beach.
The first place you will fall in love with at SpyGlass 36 is the second-floor balcony. From here you can see the sparkling ocean, watch the birds wheel past, and feel the balmy sea breezes. Throw open the sliding glass door and make this space an extension of the living room, if you like, or use it as a retreat from all the noise and activity of the group. You'll never tire of this view!
Just inside, the living room is open and spacious, with a sea-blue carpet, luxurious sectional couch, and HDTV. Bright tropical plants and gleaming white accents add to the upbeat charm of this room, and plenty of floor space ensures that the kids can flop down with their toys while the grown-ups catch a game or a movie on TV, a bowl of popcorn and a blender full of frosty drinks helping you unwind from a busy day at the beach or in St. Augustine.
If games are the order of the day, gather around our dining table and let the battles begin! This table is seldom used for meals -- the balcony is too irresistible for that! -- but makes a good place for a quick game of gin rummy or a session on the laptop. You have free wireless Internet here, so bring all the electronics you like. (No fair looking at everybody's cards in the mirror, though!)
Tucked behind the dining area is our galley-style kitchen, spotlessly maintained and completely stocked with cookware, dishes, utensils, and all manner of time-savers. If you're a keen chef, you'll appreciate how well-appointed it is; if you have no intention of doing any cooking on this vacation, you'll appreciate all of St. Augustine's fine restaurants! Either way, do a quick grocery run and you'll be all set!
Speaking of set, you'll find a full-size washer and dryer at SpyGlass 36 too, so don't bother to overpack. You can keep recycling those vacation duds -- not to mention the beach towels and swimsuits, which you will probably use like crazy between the swimming pool and the beach. We've also provided all the linens, pillows, blankets, and towels you need for every bed and bath here . . . plus extras. No emergency runs to Wal-mart cutting into your vacation time!
When it's time for bed, venture upstairs into the calm, restful atmosphere of the 2 bedrooms and full baths at SpyGlass 36. The master suite is delightful, with a king-sized bed and private TV, not to mention ocean views from the big window. The en-suite bathroom is painted a cheery shade of aqua, and you'll love the privacy of your own suite after spending so much time with the group!
The second bedroom is ideal for a second couple traveling with you, children, or friends. This large space has 2 double beds, and is convenient to a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. If your kids are used to doubling up in single hotel beds, they'll love the luxury of their own space here!
Come stay at SpyGlass 36 very soon. The surroundings are lovely, the location superb, and the accommodations so homey and welcoming. You're in for a wonderful vacation in our little corner of the coast!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Doubles)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom