From the balconies at Island House D 223, our condo on Crescent Beach, you can see the ocean, feel the salty breeze, and hear the murmur of the surf. Newly renovated and so luxurious, our 2-storey condo is perfect for your next St. Augustine getaway!
Come for the location and fall in love with the accommodations at Island House D 223! You will be pampered by ultra-comfortable beds, the latest electronics, and a completely outfitted kitchen. It's the little extra touches that matter here, from the children's games and books to the fax machine to the walk-in shower in the master suite. You have free wireless Internet service, our washer and dryer are at your disposal, and we have provided all the linens you need (as well as plenty of extras). Just toss your swimsuits and sunglasses into a bag, pick up some groceries on the way into town, and settle in for the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life!
Island House D 223 is located in an oceanfront condo complex boasting a big swimming pool, tennis and shuffleboard courts, and private access to the beach. Family friendly and very well maintained, it has something for all ages, and you will find it a very pleasant place to stay. At Island House, you're just a few minutes' drive from historic downtown St. Augustine, as well as world-class golf, fine dining, and sightseeing for the whole family.
Island House D 223 sleeps 6 people very comfortably in 2 bedrooms and a sofa sleeper in the living room. This living room will become one of your favorite places at the condo. Not only does it open onto a private balcony, it also contains a very nap-worthy recliner, a 25-inch TV with VCR and DVD player, a CD player with speakers, and a portable radio. There's room for the whole group to gather here and watch a favorite movie or simply reminisce. What a pleasure to come home to this cool, airy room after a busy day on the beach!
Beyond the living room is our dining table, scene of many a heated battle of Scattegories! The open-plan design of our condo means that you have a nice view from the dining area as well . . . but if that's not close enough to the sparkling ocean, take your meal out to the balcony and dine al fresco!
You will enjoy using the kitchen at Island House D223. Fitted with new Silestone countertops, custom cabinets, gleaming full-size appliances, and all the glorious trimmings, it's convenient and thoroughly stocked. Even if you're mostly dining out this vacation, you may find yourself tempted to mix up a blender full of fruity drinks or microwave a quick bag of popcorn to go with that movie!
While the living and dining areas are open and light, the bedrooms at Island House D 223 are soothing and restful. The master suite may become your favorite place in the condo, thanks to its spacious layout and lovely appointments. There is a private balcony with casual seating and dining space off this room, along with an en-suite bath that has been completely remodeled. The bedroom offers a wonderfully comfortable king-sized bed, rocking chair, desk, and flat-screen TV. Heaven!
The second bedroom has sliding-glass door access to a balcony as well. There are matching twin beds in this room, a small TV, and a closet full of kids' books and games. Your little ones will feel right at home here immediately!
You'll find everything you need for a relaxing vacation at Island House D 223. The Atlantic Ocean is in one direction, the Intracoastal Waterway in the other, and the natural beauty of northeast Florida all around you. From dolphins in the ocean to pelicans gliding past overhead, this part of the coast is rich in wildlife. Come explore the St. Augustine area at Island House D 223!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** 1 week minimum per condo board rules. Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2