Maybe it's because it's in the last building on Matanzas Inlet, just across from Fort Matanzas, but there's something special about our condo at Summerhouse 137. Panoramic views, luxury accommodations, and all the amenities await you here!
The perfect combination of convenient and remote, Summerhouse 137 is just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, yet with unspoiled landscape and water on 3 sides, it feels miles away from the hustle of modern life. It's the perfect place to design your own adventure on land or water! If you enjoy group activities, the complex has 4 oceanfront swimming pools, tennis, basketball, racquetball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, a clubhouse with gym and computers, a playground, and private beach access. If you like to get out into nature, you're in a paradise for swimming, surfing, kayaking, fishing, boating, birdwatching, biking, and more!
Our ground-floor condo is the ideal launchpad for any of these activities. The living room looks out onto the patio, which offers a grill, casual seating, and a great vantage point. You can hear the waves clearly from here, smell that salt breeze, and sea the blue ocean where it meets the horizon!
The living room is cool and light, with a huge comfy futon as well as a couch, recliner, and rocker. Our TV keeps you entertained, while the ceiling fan and tiled floor are cool and pleasant after a day outdoors. A queen-sized Murphy bed is tucked away in the wall here, just in case you need to sleep a few extra people!
Just a step up from the living room is our dining area, with ocean views from the table for 6. There's plenty of room in here for the kids to spread out a puzzle or the whole group to indulge in game night. And if you want to bring your laptop, go right ahead -- you have free wireless Internet at Summerhouse 137!
Cooking may be about the last thing you're interested in doing this vacation, but even if you're dining out, you'll enjoy our newly renovated kitchen. The appliances are all brand-new, the countertops are travertine, and everything is sparkling clean. We've stocked plenty of pots and pans, dishes, glasses, utensils, and gadgets into the cabinets and drawers, so you'll never find yourself without a can-opener or enough plates to go around. Do a quick grocery run on your way out to Summerhouse 137 and you'll be fixed up for your whole stay!
The living and dining area of Summerhouse 137 is open and friendly, encouraging the group to stick together and have fun. The bedrooms, on the other hand, are soothing and quiet, ensuring that everyone gets a good night's sleep. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths at our condo, and we provide all the towels, linens, blankets, and pillows you need -- including those for the Murphy bed in the living room! Don't worry about needing to pick up a thing when you stay here.
The master suite is decorated in soft pastels, with a luxurious queen-sized bed and a new HDTV. His-and-her nightstands and lamps let one of you slumber while the other stays up reading a mystery novel. A big bank of windows lets in as much or as little sunlight as you like, and the renovated bathroom is en-suite, with both a shower and tub option.
The second bedroom contains 2 twin-sized beds, and is convenient to the second bathroom. We also have a washer and dryer at your disposal. Everything you need is right here!
Consider staying at Summerhouse 137 the next time you vacation in the St. Augustine area. It's lovely and peaceful here, with plenty of activities for all ages in a terrific natural setting. Once you've stayed here, we know you'll be back!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per owner. plus $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Murphy Bed
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Master Bedroom