Claim your stake on beautiful St. Augustine Beach by staying at our condo at Hibiscus 201-D. The ocean view is beautiful, the amenities superb, and the accommodations luxurious. You'll feel right at home in our little piece of paradise on the beach!
Tropical landscaping and big blue skies surround you at Hibiscus 201-D, located on the second floor of a building overlooking one of 3 swimming pools. Step out onto our balcony and you not only glimpse the ocean, you see palm trees, sparkling water, and all the beauties of this first-class resort. The murmur of the ocean waves is your soundtrack as you gaze out at glorious St. Augustine Beach!
Our balcony has casual seating and a bar-style drinks table, making it a great place to watch the sun rise, enjoy cocktails after a busy day outdoors, and count the midnight stars. Because it's covered, you can enjoy it in any weather, and with our free wireless Internet service, you can even bring your phone or laptop out here to check your messages and update your Facebook status.
Just in through the sliding-glass doors of the balcony is our living room, with a comfy sectional couch, a big new HDTV with DVD player, and plenty of space for the whole group to unwind. The views are terrific from here as well, and you'll look forward to returning to Hibiscus 201-D each evening from your sightseeing adventures.
Cool tile flooring connects the living room and dining area at our condo. Our dining room table seats 4 beneath a modern chandelier that offers bright lighting, making this area great for playing cards and board games. Bring along the Apples to Apples and hope for one day of rain, when the whole family can reconnect over some simple fun! You'll be ready for a break from sightseeing, and you'll love cozying up at Hibiscus 201-D with bowls of popcorn, a blender full of frosty drinks, and the people you love most!
Of course, the newly renovated kitchen at Hibiscus 201-D can be used for much more than simply preparing drinks and snacks. You'll find new stainless-steel appliances here, handsome wooden cabinetry, and a breakfast bar with comfy stools and dropped lighting. If the fishermen in your group bring in a bucket full of fresh catch, you'll be ready with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare a seafood feast! And you'll love the time-savers in the kitchen, from the dishwasher and microwave to the coffeemaker and toaster oven.
Speaking of time-savers, we also have a washer and dryer at your disposal while you stay here. We've provided all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need for the beds and baths, so don't worry about packing any extras. You'll find it all here . . . and you can keep those swimsuits fresh and dry no matter how many times the kids scamper back to the pools and the beach each day!
At the end of the day, look forward to a restful, luxurious night's sleep in the 2 bedrooms at Hibiscus 201-D. We know that one of the most important parts of a successful vacation is feeling refreshed and well-rested each morning, and we think you'll love the accommodations at our condo.
The master suite is beautifully appointed, with sliding-glass door access to the balcony, an ocean view, a king-sized bed, and a huge new HDTV. The master bath contains both a tub and shower option, and everything is freshly renovated and a pleasure to use. You'll love this sanctuary from the bustle and activity of the rest of the condo!
The 2nd bedroom is ideal either for kids, friends, or a second couple traveling with you. It contains 2 twin-sized beds, plus a large TV. It's convenient to the second bathroom, which also contains a shower and tub option. No waiting in line at Hibiscus 201-D!
And you'll always find something new to do at the Hibiscus condominium complex. There are 3 swimming pools here, a Jacuzzi, a gym with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, and a tennis court. A private boardwalk leads you down to St. Augustine Beach. And you're just minutes from downtown St Augustine.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Fishing, Hot Tub, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom