At our condo at Windjammer 314, you won't miss a single sunrise or sunset! Overlooking the beach to the east and the Intracoastal to the west, our 3rd floor condo offers splendid views plus all the amenities of a coastal resort. You're going to love it!
Nestled between the ocean & Intracoastal Waterway, our beachfront condo at Windjammer 314 offers spectacular views of both! Enjoy sunrises and sunsets from our 2 balconies. If you love the water, you must treat yourself to a stay at Windjammer 314!
Step onto our front balcony and thrill to a sweeping view of dunes, sugary white sands, and rolling waves. At dawn, it's your front-row seat to the sunrise -- unless, of course, you'd like to take a one-minute walk down to the beach and get even closer!
Our condo is on the third floor of the Windjammer Condominiums, a family friendly beachfront complex with a lovely swimming pool, a dock guests can fish from, and lighted tennis courts. Wooden boardwalks lead you over the sand dunes and onto the wide, unspoiled beach. On this narrow strip of land, seabirds soar by, salty breezes temper the balmy heat, and serenity awaits on the beach & Intracoastal!
Step inside our condo and you will feel as if you're visiting the home of a long-lost friend. Decorated with style and character, each room offers modern, comfortable furniture. Unpack your bags, kick off your shoes, and settle in for a truly relaxing and stress-free vacation.
The living room at Windjammer 314 invites relaxing nights at home, with a big 55? 1080i HDTV and premium channels. There?s also Netflix, plus a Blu-ray player, and Bose stereo CD player. Two iPod docking stations and a Roku 2 XS give tons of entertainment options. The plush couch and two recliners make it easy for you to sink in and get comfortable. Light-filled and immaculately maintained, it's a pleasant home to return to after your adventures on the water.
Adjacent to the living room is the kitchen, with a long breakfast bar and three adjustable bar stools, so that the cook always has some company. Full-size appliances and thoroughly stocked cabinets ensure that you have everything you need to prepare and serve the day's catch in style. Just make a grocery run at the start of your visit, and you're good to go! There?s a large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. The microwave, coffeemaker, and dishwasher ensure that you never spend too much time in the kitchen. After all, there's just too much to do and see here!
A lovely dining area is in a sun-soaked corner, with an elegant table for 6, where you can look out to the Moses Creek Conservation Area. Or take your meals on one of the balconies for al fresco enjoyment! You have free cable WiFi and free long distance calls (incl. US, Canada, and Puerto Rico) at Windjammer 314, so you can stay in touch.
As attractive and comfortable as our living and dining quarters are, the best part of our condo is the bedrooms. You?ll find that everyone sleeps wonderfully at Windjammer 314. We provide all of the linens, pillows, and blankets you need for both bedrooms, and you'll find both rooms restful, with triple-paned thermal windows and doors. But if you like to see and hear the ocean, just slide open the balcony doors in the master bedroom or living room.
The master suite is designed for indulgence. A king-sized bed lulls you to sleep even while the flat screen Smart TV with cable tries to tempt you to stay up watching old movies. Sliding glass doors tempt you to slip out for a little stargazing. And the en suite bathroom contains a big, relaxing soaking tub! There is also a new shower with inlaid tile.
Everything you need to enjoy yourself at Windjammer 314 is supplied. Whatever you do bring though, it?s easy to carry up from the parking garage on the elevator, which is just a few steps from the front door. There?s also a full-size washer and dryer inside the condo for your use, so you don?t have to lug so many clothes in your luggage.
The 2nd bedroom is light, cozy & comfortable, with a queen bed and an oversized chair that converts to a twin bed. Windows overlook the Intracoastal, and yachts sail by a private dock. There?s flat screen TV and Blu-ray player, so the kids can watch their own movies. Welcome to paradise!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo, Whiteny Lab (Tues morning tours)
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom