Escape to the sugary sands of Crescent Beach at our luxury oceanfront condo at Coquina A214. Between the spectacular views, lovely furnishings, and entertaining resort amenities, you will feel so pampered that you'll just have to come back again next year!
Our 2nd-storey condo overlooks the dunes, beach, and ocean, with great vistas from the master bedroom as well as the living and dining area. But the best vantage point is our breezy balcony, which invites you to enjoy the sun-kissed Florida air at all hours! Stretch out on our comfy, casual lounges and sunbathe, enjoy a frosty beverage, or simply watch the birds & the waves. This is heaven!
Just inside from the balcony is the living room, elegantly appointed with a palm-frond ceiling fan and patterned carpet, as well as leather couch, easy chair, and huge HDTV. It's cozy and welcoming, perfect for a group night in with movies or music. Yet there are also views from two directions, so this room can be flooded with sunshine if you desire.
A cheerful breakfast bar sits just past the living area, with padded café stools around an informal countertop table. The cook can always entice someone to sit down and do some chopping . . . and this space is a great place to set up the laptop and check the hours of your next sightseeing attraction.
Whether you're planning to do a lot of cooking on this vacation or indulge your cravings for some of St. Augustine's best restaurants, you'll love the kitchen at Coquina A214. The major appliances are all stainless steel, the countertops are granite, the cabinets are custom-built, and the equipment is stellar: all the pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and flatware you need to prepare and serve just about anything! Whether you're reheating last night's feast from Columbia Restaurant or whipping up a pitcher of drinks, you'll enjoy using this kitchen.
And when the day draws to a close, everyone is guaranteed a great night's sleep in the 2 bedrooms at Coquina A214. The master suite is regal, with an ultra-comfortable queen-sized bed beside a long bank of windows that, if the plantation shutters are left open, reveals a gorgeous sunrise every morning.
The en-suite master bath has been completely renovated, with pale tile, a walk-in shower, and granite-top vanity. You'll find all the towels, linens, blankets, and pillows you need for both bedrooms and baths waiting for you at Coquina A214, and are more than welcome to use our washer and dryer while you're here. All the comforts of home, and in such a gorgeous location!
The 2nd bedroom contains 2 queen size beds, and has a snug, cozy décor accentuated by warm lamplight and rattan accessories. It's quiet and soothing in here, and the second full bathroom (also recently renovated!) is convenient to this room.
The Coquina condominium complex is a very special place, and we know you're going to feel welcome and relaxed here. The Atlantic Ocean is on one side and the Intracoastal Waterway is on the other, so water views are the order of the day! Whether you're boating, golfing, beachcombing, or exploring, you will love the unspoiled natural feel of this part of the coast. Dolphins are frequent visitors, and manatees have been spotted as well. The sea and shore birds in this area are simply magnificent. And with all the walking and hiking trails, you'll never have to tread the same path twice!
While you're here, you have access to all the amenities of the Coquina complex. The oceanfront pool has a wonderful vista, and there's a children's pool right beside it, so everyone can spend a day soaking up the sun and splashing in the water. Horseshoes, shuffleboard, tennis, and basketball are also on offer here, and there's a picnic area with gas grills and tables for casual al fresco dining. You'll love meeting our friendly neighbors and getting a feel for the local culture!
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 Queens)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Little Venice Theatre, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Hiking Trails, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room