St. Augustine Beach beckons in front of our luxurious, newly renovated, beachfront condo at Windjammer 207, while the Intracoastal Waterway graces the west. Enjoy panoramic views of ocean and Intracoastal at our condo -- plus resort amenities!
It's water, water everywhere at Windjammer 207, and the vistas just don't get any better than this! Our second-story condo is located in an elevator building right on the shores of the beach, with a private boardwalk leading you right through the dunes (with appropriate bird-watching spots along the way!) down to the sugary white sands. To the west, the Intracoastal Waterway with a dock for guests to take walks on or fish.
To make sure you enjoy the sunrises over the Atlantic and sunsets over the Intracoastal, our condo has two balconies. Begin your days out front, looking east at the horizon of the sea. You'll see birds soaring by, and possibly even a few fins as the local school of dolphins swims past. At sunrise, move to the rear balcony and enjoy the sight of the molten sun setting over the Intracoastal, with its calmer waters and beautiful marshy expanse!
The view is great, the air is balmy, and the sea breeze is refreshing here, but you will have to come indoors sometime . . . and you'll be pleasantly surprised when you do! Windjammer 207 is newly renovated and redecorated, with ultra-comfy couches (one of which unfolds into a bed for 2), HDTVs in every bedroom as well as the living room, and a contemporary kitchen which is equal parts attractive and useful. You'll find yourself looking forward to "down time" at home during this vacation!
The living, dining, and kitchen areas of Windjammer 207 are open and connected, giving you a great view even as you're preparing dinner or sitting down to a leisurely game of dominoes. Our dining room table is also a great place to work on the computer, and you have free WiFi at Windjammer 207, so bring the electronics and stay as connected (or otherwise!) as you like.
It's a pleasure to cook in our kitchen, newly updated with the latest appliances, countertops, and beautiful wooden cabinetry. We've filled the cupboards with pots and pans, dishes and flatware, and gadgets of every description, so no matter what you decide to fix, chances are you'll find all the equipment you need in here! And if this is going to be a dining-out vacation, rely on our coffeemaker to get you started in the morning and our microwave to reheat the leftover goodies.
You'll find a washer and dryer at Windjammer 207, so pack light and don't worry if the kids drip gelato all over their clothes while you're sightseeing downtown. You can keep everything clean and dry -- including the linens and towels, all of which are provided for you here at Windjammer 207. We've tried to include all the comforts of home!
Speaking of comfort, the best part of our condo is the sleeping arrangements. Both bedrooms here are spacious, soothing, and ultra-comfortable, so everyone gets a great night's sleep and is ready to meet the next day's adventures. The master bedroom pampers you with a luxurious king-sized bed, big HDTV, private access to the balcony, and drop-dead ocean views. You can hear the sea at night from this room, and you'll never tire of the scene outside your window!
The master bedroom also includes an en suite bath, complete with big Jacuzzi-jet tub, walk-in shower, and his-and-her pedestal vanities. As exciting as St. Augustine is, you may not want to leave your inner sanctum in the morning!
The second bedroom has a view of the Intracoastal Waterway, with a queen and a twin bed, another HDTV, and a lovely pastel décor that calms even the most keyed-up children. This bedroom is convenient to the second full bathroom. And if you need to sleep a few more folks, don't forget the convertible sofa in the living room!
The Windjammer complex features an oceanfront pool, tennis courts, and private beach access. Intimate and beautifully maintained!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site), Kiosk
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom